1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Rurikarakusa!

Jul 24, 2008

1. If you've done any buisness with me please feel free to leave feeback, thanks so much~!

2. :) Rurikarakusa bought a MNF body from me. She was quick to pay and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you! :)

3. Rurikarakusa was a participant in my Fairyland group order and everything went smoothly. There was a moment of uncertainty in the beginning when I wasn't sure if he'd received a PM requesting additional information, but he contacted me right away, verified his information and paid right away!! :D Communication was great and both payments were made in a timely fashion. I'd definitely do business with him again!

:clover Thank you so much for being such a great participant!! :clover

4. I bought at Resinsoul female body from Rurikarakusa. It arrived super quick and in woderful condition! She is an excellent seller and I would definately do business with her again.

~MP =o)

5. Excellent seller, super fast shipping. 100% perfect transaction. :D

6. Absolutely perfect! Great communication - GORGEOUS item!! :) Would buy from again!!

7. I bought a Unoa Lusis faceplate. As a seller, Rurikarakusa, had great communication, sent promptly as requested (to an artist) with care! I appreciate the service and great transaction! thank U!