1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Rurikarakusa!

Jul 24, 2008

1. If you've done any buisness with me please feel free to leave feeback, thanks so much~!
    2. :) Rurikarakusa bought a MNF body from me. She was quick to pay and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you! :)
    3. Rurikarakusa was a participant in my Fairyland group order and everything went smoothly. There was a moment of uncertainty in the beginning when I wasn't sure if he'd received a PM requesting additional information, but he contacted me right away, verified his information and paid right away!! :D Communication was great and both payments were made in a timely fashion. I'd definitely do business with him again!

:clover Thank you so much for being such a great participant!! :clover
    4. I bought at Resinsoul female body from Rurikarakusa. It arrived super quick and in woderful condition! She is an excellent seller and I would definately do business with her again.

~MP =o)

5. Excellent seller, super fast shipping. 100% perfect transaction. :D
    6. Absolutely perfect! Great communication - GORGEOUS item!! :) Would buy from again!!
    7. I bought a Unoa Lusis faceplate. As a seller, Rurikarakusa, had great communication, sent promptly as requested (to an artist) with care! I appreciate the service and great transaction! thank U!