Feedback for Rushlight

Jun 20, 2007

1. Hi welcome to my feedback thread.

2. I did a comission for Rushlight. It was an easy transaction, with great communication and quick payments on Rushlight's part! Definetly recommended! :)

3. Prompt payment and excellent communication, who could ask for more? Thanks so much doll :)

4. bought hair clips from me. wonderful to deal with :)
      fantastic communication!

<3

5. Sold Rushlight a pair of DOT boots, great communication and fast payement !
      Also she lets me know that she has received my package !

6. Rushlight bought a spear from me and the transaction couldn't have gone better. Fast payment, great communication, and very patient waiting for it to arrive in the holiday-delayed mail. Definitely recommended!

7. Rushlight was part of my Volks USA Group Order. She paid promptly , had good communication and was very understanding. Please don't hesitate to do business with her! Thank you :)

8. Rushlight bought a tank top from me. The payment was made quickly and she had great communication. Wonderful buyer! <3<3<3

9. Rushlight took part in my Dollmore group order and was a pleasure to deal with! She kept up great communication and paid practically as soon as I sent her the invoices. :lol: I'd love to do business with her again, she's very friendly. :)

Thanks for being such a great participant~

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea

10. Rushlight particpated in my group order i ran. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended. Welcome back anytime :D

11. Rushlight joined my group order and she was really easy and friendly to deal with, very good communications kept and fast payment for items. Thanks alot!

12. Rushlight participated in another group order that i ran. Once again the transaction went very smoothly. highly recommended

13. Rushlight participated in a Dream of Doll group order I ran. She responded quickly to questions about shipping and transactions went smoothly. I would definitely recommend her as a group order participant. ^_^

14. Rushlight participated in my dollmore group order. ^^ Payments and communication were fast- As the host for the group order I couldn't ask for more! ^^ A pleasure to deal with~ Thank you!

15. Rushlight participated in a luts group order I ran and was patient, and awesome :D

Thank you again!

16. I sold a wig to Rushlight and the transaction was flawless!
      Payment was very fast and communication was excellent. I highly recommend! ^^