1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ruskyles

Mar 21, 2010

1. Please leave feedback for me here! ;)

2. ruskyles bought clothes for LittleFee handmade by me.

She is a very friendly and patient! She accepted my payment method and she paid very quickly.

I recommend her!

Shelly, thank you very much for everything!

Hugs,
      Maria :aheartbea

3. ruskyles bought my CH Hani. Amazing communication and very friendly. Paid exactly when she said she would for the short layaway plan.
      Highly recommended! Thank-you! :)

4. Ruskyles bought my LTF Shiwoo Full Set her payments were prompt and her communication was delightful. Thanks so much again... hope you enjoy him.

5. I purchased a Pukipuki pumpkin head, and the transaction went wonderfully :) Communication was perfect and the mask was shipped quickly~

6. Ruskyles bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

7. Another great transactions with Ruskyles as the buyer. Always a pleasure to deal with.

8. ruskyles bayed from me LittleFee Ante boy and she paid it rally fast and full dealing wet really nice. Highly recommended! Thank-you!

9. Shelly bought a littlefee superhero boy named SUPERMisha from me and she is such a dream and a pleasure to deal with from start to finish!! Shelly is an absolute sweetheart and is very friendly and very nice and supersweet!!! I loved dealing with her and she is very fast with payment too!! I highly recommend her!! The Best transaction ever!! Many many thanks Shelly and God bless, Lin

10. Shelly bought a LTF wig from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. Thank you so much!

11. ruskyles purchased some LTF hands from me. Communication was flawless and payment was made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. She was a pleasure to deal with and I recommend her for anyone. I'd work with her again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you so much! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

12. I purchased a Pukipuki Pumpkin Head from her. She was fast to reply and shipped the item to me very quickly. Very happy with this seller and would buy from again. Thank you so very much.

13. Positive feedback! ruskyles purchased a LTF outfit and boots from me. Communication was excellent and the payment was sent almost immediately. I was also notified when the items were received. Thank you for a great transaction~

14. Ruskyles purchased two pairs of LittleFee shoes from me and we had a very smooth and pleasant transaction. ^^ Payment was instant and I was notified of their arrival swiftly. I would definitely do business with them again and cannot recommend them enough.

♥][ Thank you for your purchase!!
      Your business is much appreciated!! ][♥ ​

15. I bought a Littlefee Ante winking faceplate from Shelly, the pricing was very good considering that it's an event item. She shipped super fast and the packaging was very secure! I am so happy with the purchase, thank you!!!

16. Shelly bought a LTF Bisou from me. She paid super promptly and communication was great. Very friendly and would do business with her anytime. Thankyou, Shelly!

17. ruskyles bought Bambicrony Grace from me. She paid immediately. Friendly emails and was a pleasure doing business with.
      Highly recommend! Thanks! :)

18. Ruskyles bough a Fairyland Bisou head from me, and she was such a nice person to deal with. Everything in the sales went perfectly and I highly recommend her and would be happy to sell or buy to her any time again. :) Big thanks!

19. Ruskyles bought 6 wigs from me SHE was SUPER AWESOME! HUGE thanks :)

20. Shelly Ordered Several Tibetan Wool Wigs from me. She was great to work with. I highly recommend her.
      Thanks Shelly!