1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Russell

Mar 26, 2008

1. I am very happy to start a feedback thread for Russell. I bought a lovely outfit from him and it was a great transaction! Russell shipped quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. :)

2. I bought a DM Cecile from Russell. Good price, communication was great, the package arrived very quickly, and there were even some extras ^.^;;! I would deffinately buy from him again! A great seller!

3. Just finished a wonderful transaction with Russell! Paid off a Dollmore white lillith on layaway. And it was just great! He shipped her out quickly, and she arrived packed up super safe ^.^ Thanks so much!

4. Russell bought a tan DollZone Felian from me. Absolutely no problems, he's wonderful to work with. Prompt and polite too! :)

5. Just finished a great transaction with Russell! I bought a LTF Flora from him and shipping was fast and she was packaged very well! Thank yo so much!

6. I bought a DZ Leo from Russell.

Communication was great. The item arrived quickly and as described.

I would buy from him again and recommend him as a buyer.

Thanks for the great transaction!

7. I just purchased a beautiful RS Dai 58cm bjd from Russell-san at a terrific price, AND with LIGHTNING fast shipping!!! Russell-san was super professional, ultra friendly AND very helpful and informative!

I would not hesitate to buy from him again!! Highly recommended and a true asset to DoA!!!

Thanks again!!
      God bless!

~Setsuna

8. I bought a Resinsoul Dan from Russell, and it was a lovely transaction!

9. Sorry I took awhile to post this!

My husband purchased a Dollzone Floy from Russell for me for my birthday, and the transaction was wonderful. Communication was great, shipping was fast and the doll arrived in fantastic condition - just like new! I'm extremely happy with the doll and my husband is also very happy with the purchase.

Would def. do business with Russell again again in the future!

10. I just bought a doll from Russell and everything went great! The doll arrived in 1 day!!! I would definitely buy from him again!!!
      Thank you! I love my new dolly!!!!!

11. I bought a WS DollZone Floy Limited Cat head from Russell and everything was perfect. Shipping was much faster than I expected and communication was excellent. Would definitely buy from again!

12. First of all I ask you apologies, cause I took some months to make this post! (My bad... I´m very sorry for this...)

And now, the feedback!

I bought a Limited Dollzone Isabel from Russel and I have to say, I couldn´t be more satisfied. The communication was great, he is a very good person and let me pay the doll on layaway. When the payment was finished, he sent me the doll very fast! She came at perfect condition, the box was very well locked and Isabel couldn´t be more beautiful. She is like a mint doll and her outfit and make up came in perfect conditions!

I´m very grateful because I always wanted Isabel and Russel did everything easier for me to make this dream come true. I´d love to negotiate with him again. Highly recommended!

Thank you Russel, I´m loving my new doll! ^_^

13. I recently purchased a Dollzone Feilian from Russell and couldn't be happier. She was shipped promptly and securely packaged. Communication was great and so was the price! I would be happy to do business with him again and would definitely recommend him.

14. Russell sold me a beautiful DM Model head. He sent it VERY quickly, packaged carefully and there was excellent communication throughout. It's always nice to deal with such a conscientious seller - Thanks so much!

15. I just purchased a Dollzone Mo-b tan with body from Russell. Fantastic transaction, quick shipping, and Mo came wrapped like a Halloween mummy! Honest with his replies; you can't ask for a better person to deal with.

16. I have bought a Dollmore Bella Auden from Russel, he was very friendly, Bella arrived in a good state, it was a very pleasant transaction ^^
      Thank you very much for everything!

17. I bought a Dollzone outfit and 2 pairs of Dollmore Model pants from Russell and the transaction was fantastic! Friendly and prompt PMs, super fast shipping, great to deal with. Thanks!

18. I bought an outfit from Russel, and it arrived fast and in perfect condition, and he was always very fast to respond to PMs. I would definitely recommend him and buy from him again.

19. I bought a DollZone Yue outfit from Russell and I am very pleased with the transaction.
      Communication was great; Packing was secure; shipping was fast; product was perfect.
      I would gladly do business with and/or recommend business with Russell.

20. i bought a outfit, shipping fast, friendly, recomended 100% thanks!