1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ryok0

Feb 16, 2009

1. If you've traded with me, feedback would be appreciated.

2. I just bought a DollHeart honeydew wig from Ryok0. Contact was fast and she was very helpful with all my shipping questions :)
      The item arrived in great condition and arrived very quickly. Overall she was a wonderful seller and i will definatly consider buying from her again!

3. Ryok0 bought a pair of shoes from me and the transaction went perfectly well. I highly recommend her as a buyer!

4. I bought two outfits from Ryok0 and the transaction went perfectly. :) The outfits arrived safely, quickly, and well-packaged. Thank you very much! :aheartbea

5. Sorry it took so long to feedback - I am one with much on my plate T_T

I bought a Luts wig from Ryoko. Ryoko's communication was great and the shipping was fast!
      I would definitely buy from again :D

6. Ryok0 bought 2 pairs of msd shoe from me
      The transaction was very smooth she paid super fast
      Also she is very nice and kind~

She's great to deal with
      I highly recommend her!

7. I had a wonderful transaction with Ryok0! :)

I bought gorgeous eyes from her. She's very friendly and nice person...

I'd joyfully recommend her!

THANK YOU :aheartbea

8. I bought an Amelie Taylor MSD outfit from Ryok0 -- it was a wonderful transaction and I am very pleased. The outfit was in perfect condition and well packed. Thanks again!

9. Ryok0 bought from me wig. Transaction was perfect! I get money super fast! Ryok0 is really kind and friendly person. I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you again :*

10. I bought a wig from her~!
      Shipping was prompt and communication was superb :)
      Can't wait until next time :D

11. I ordered a tiny set of clothes from Ryok0 and everything went perfect! communication was fast and shipping too! the set was like new and arrived in an original package, all very well packed! highly recommended! :)

12. i bought two pairs of shoes and some eyes from Ryok0 and everything went well even though the post was slow over the holidays ^^' despite that i highly recommend her as a seller, i would definitely do business with her again!!!

13. Received my items! Customs decided to eat them for awhile, but they're here now and they're in perfect shape.

14. Sold a School Head C to Ryok0 and the transaction went very smoothly. Easy communications and swift payment. Thanks!

15. I bought some MSD items from Ryok0 and she was a perfect seller. Communication was prompt and I received the package well protected and quickly. Would definitely deal with again. Thank you again!

16. I bought a wig from RyokO and she was really great to deal with! Wouldnt hesitate to do business with again! Many thanks!

17. Traded a DH fer for a DH tea melody. Was an amazing transaction and she shipped promptly. kept excellent communication and the outfit is pristine! thanks so much

18. I did a trade with Ryok0- some dollheart skirts for a wig~ Arrived quickly and in excellent condition~ Thank you again!! :D

19. Ryok0 is lovely to deal with, i would highly recomend to everyone,
      thank you so much i love the outfit x

20. I bought at Ryok0 DollZone Leo. Letters answered quickly. A parcel has sent that day when there has passed payment. Packing was good. Лео very much it was pleasant to me! I am very happy with the purchase at Ryok0! Thanks!