1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ryokitty

Aug 15, 2009

1. If I've bought something from you, and maybe even possibly you bought something from me, please, leave me some feedback! It'd be much appreciated. :)

2. Bought some accessories from me & lets me know when they arrived. Transaction well smoothly & she's friendly too!:XD: Thanks!

3. Ryokitty commissioned me to make her boy a cloak! Quick payment, friendly communication, I highly recommend!

4. Ryokitty purchased my Nanuri07 head and was a lovely customer! She paid VERY quick..and got back to me promptly.
      =D

5. Positive!
      I sold a pair of glass eyes to Ryokitty. She was friendly, paid quickly, told me when her item arrived, and left feedback right away!

Thanks! :)

6. Did a head trade with Ryokitty-- ++A transaction, would definately deal with her again!

7. Purchased a pair of eyes from Ryokitty. Packaged wonderfully and great price~Thanks for the wonderful transaction!

8. Positive.
      Ryokitty participated in the first GO I have hosted. It was a real pleasure dealing with her. Easy to communicate with and quick with responses and payments. Would gladly deal with her again.

9. Ryokitty bought a body on layaway from me.Quick payment and friendly communication.
      A+++++++++++++++++ BUYER!!

10. I purchased a Luts wig from Ryokitty and was very impressed with how professional and attentive they were as a seller. I really appreciate all the extra time and effort they went to to make sure my item arrived safe and in a extremely timely manner. I'd happily buy from them again anytime!
      Thank you so much!!

11. I was part of RyoKitty's Luts GO for August 2013. She was an absolutely fantastic hostess: excellent communication, quick and safe shipping, great with updates, and an overall delight to deal with. I really appreciate how smoothly the whole process went and her friendly, professional demeanor. It was a pleasure to take part in this GO and I highly recommend RyoKitty. :D

12. Joined a Luts GO run by Ryokitty and it was wonderful! Wig & wig caps arrived in perfect condition~ Thanks again!

13. I joined Ryokitty's LUTS GO and everything went along very smoothly. My wigs arrived home safely. Thanks for running it!

14. I jointed Ryokitty's Luts group order.
      She kept us all up to date with the order and shipped my items quickly when they arrived. Everything arrived perfectly and quickly. I would happily join another GO in the future run by Ryokitty. Thanks again!

15. Ryokitty participated in my SOOM group order back in December.
      The order took way longer than anticipated but Ryokitty was very patient~! Which I appreciated very much~!
      All payments were prompt and she let me know when her order arrived~!
      She was a pleasure to work with~!

16. Ryokitty ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom design, prompt with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

17. I was in a Luts split for a Zuzu - Oink. Ryokitty was great to work with, prompt with replies and keeping me informed, as well as being attentive to updating the split thread. She let me know when shipping happened, and when she got busy and was delayed a bit sending to me - which was no problem. I wasn't in a rush. She sent extremely well packed, sent me tracking info and was always super to deal with. Thanks for a wonderful split.

18. Ryokitty participated in my Soom Red Ridinghood Split. She was a wonderful split partner. Timely payment and good communication. Thank you.

19. I took part in Ryokitty's Soom split. Communication was prompt and she packed everything well! XD Ten thumbs up!

20. Ryokitty was in my Luts split for a centaur body. She was very accommodating to change the body to the Pegasus version so that another participant could join for the wings. Would be glad to deal with her again anytime!