1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RyokoDWolfwood

Mar 29, 2009

1. RyokoDWolfWood bought form me SD chemise! Great Buyer! good talk! love the talk ^^ friendly would redo busness wiht her !! :D

2. I sold some SD items and a SDGR body to RyokoDWolfwood. Both were smooth transactions. RyokoDWolfwood was an excellent buyer, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

3. Bought some hose from this seller. Shipping was super fast and all around a wonderful trade.

4. I bought an SD sized whistle from RyokoDWolfwood and the transaction was very fast and easy! :D Item was shipped immediately, and packaged with great care for such a small, simple item. I really appreciated it!

Thanks so much! :aheartbea

5. I purchased a pair of Volks glass eyes from RyokoDWolfwood and it was a smooth and easy transaction - I even got a nice pair of acrylic eyes as a freebie. Shipping was very quick and communication was prompt and pleasant. Thanks so much! :D

6. have bought a wig from RyokoWolfwood, smooth communication and being very nice in the whole transaction:)
      thank you very much~

7. RyokoDWolfwood participated in my twenty-second Leekeworld POV group order and our entire transaction went through swimmingly well. They kept up communication from their end well and responded to invoices swiftly, leaving me with no complaints and nothing but pleasantly positive things to say. I would gladly do business with them again in the future...

Thank you !! :D

8. RyokoDWolfwood joined my Dollmore Group Order. Everything was smooth and flawless. Quick payment and excellent communication! Highly recommended. ^___^

9. I bought a volks yosd outfit from RyokoDWolfwood. Shipping was lightening fast and the outfit was just as promised! A++!

10. I bought a wig from RyokoDWolfwood, she is very professional and quick :)I recommend her as a seller.

11. I bought a VOLKS SD13 body from RyokoDWolfwood^^ The transaction was excellant, she shipped everything quickly and packed everything very securely~Thank you RyokoDWolfwood!!!

12. I purchased a Volks Kujo on layaway from RyokoDWolfwood. I couldn't be happier! She was very flexible with my layaway plan, let me know the payments were received, and shipped out the doll very quickly after the final payment(which was also packaged very well and safely). I would HIGHLY recommend and love to deal with again :) Thank you so much!!

13. I purchased a yo sd wig from RyokoDWolfwood. All went perfect, good communication, swift shipping, and the item arrived well packed and quite fast! Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :)

14. I bought a hoodie from RyokoDWolfwood. Everything was great, communication, shipping, packaging. She was very sweet. A lovely transaction. Thank you!

15. RyokoDWolfwood was a wonderful seller! I bought a few items and she was even able to meet for a local transaction. I would love to do business with again! Thank you.

16. i bought a pair of boots from ryoko. Everything was great, fast shipping and good communication and well packed. I would gladly do business with again!

17. I bought some bloomers from RyokoDWolfwood. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction, and she kept up good communication. I would be happy to do business again! ^_^

18. RyokoDWolfwood bought a wig from me
      prompt payment and great communication, she's a wonderful and highly recommended buyer :)

19. Ryoko bought a MSD HZ outfit from me. She was wonderful to work with! She kept in constant contact, paid right away, and let me know as soon as the outfit arrived. I'd happily work with her again. :)

20. I adopted a Crobidoll Marisol from RyokoDWolfwood. It was a perfect transaction with excellent communication and prompt shipping. Very highly recommended. :fangirl: