Feedback for RyokoDWolfwood

Mar 29, 2009

1. RyokoDWolfwood was a member of my Crobidoll GO! What a great member, fast payer and super friendly, I highly recommend her! I would love to have you in any of my GOs, thank you for being a truly awesome member :)

2. I bought a pair of Tata's paradise 70cm jeans from RyokoDWolfwood. Communication was great. She was very patient with me as I asked questions about the jeans to gauge the fitting for my doll. I think she was very forthcoming and honest. Shipping was fast and the pants were packaged well. Price was fair as well. Great seller!

3. I bought a pair of SOOM 14MM VAMPIRE SILICONE eyes from RyokoDWolfwood.
      the transaction was perfect and eyes were shipped fast.
      I would certainly do business with RyokoDWolfwood again

4. I bought a set of Volks outfit from RyokoDWolfwood, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the outfit very well and sent it so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

5. Bought a fantastic hoodie from Wolfwood! She told me exactly when she planned on mailing my package and even when a emergency arose she stayed in contact and explained the situation! My item arrived quickly and perfectly! Thank you so much!!!

6. I purchased some Soom eyes from RyokoDWolfwood. Communication was promt at each step of the transaction. Perfect transaction, thanks a ton!

7. I bought an SD shirt from RyokoDWolfwood, and it was an overall extremely pleasant transaction.
      I was informed for every step of the way, and the whole process was extremely organized.

Would definitely do business with again. c:

8. bought a wig from RyokoDWolfwoood. fast to ship and was super nice to talk to and communicate with. thank you :)

9. I bought a Doll-Leaves Amara head from RyokoDWolfwood. The price was very reasonable, she shipped quickly and the head was packaged very well. She even threw-in a face protector! Would gladly do business with again. :)

10. I purchased a Crobidoll wig from RyokoDWolfwood. She shipped quickly and communication was great. Thanks!

11. I bought a wig from RyokoDWolfwood. They were prompt with communication and kept me updated with shipping. The package arrived safely, thanks again!

12. ☆ Positive Feedback! ☆

RyokoDWolfwood purchased a DDS Len from me on a brief layaway. Messages were consistent and amicable, payments made in a timely manner. To my pleasant surprise, the layaway was finished sooner than expected, and after shipping I was informed when the package arrived. I give my full recommendation and would gladly do business again!

13. RyokoDWolfwood purchased a pair of Volks eyes from me. Everything went smooth and perfectly! Great buyer!

14. Bought a hoodie from Ryoko and they were just wonderful! Perfect transaction in every way, thanks!

15. I bought a Candy Dream Sean in choco from RyokoDWolfwood on Facebook. The communication was outstanding and she was able to send the package the same day. I would definitely purchase from her again. Thank you!