1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ryuichi Sakuma 13

Nov 13, 2008

1. I love to do trades with Ryuichi13!

Not only are the trades easy and straightforward, but the goods are always received in good order.

This time we are trading multiple items and working with Ryuichi13 is fun! Ryu's enthusiasm for trades and sales makes me look forward to them that much more. This time I am sending a doctor's medical kit for one of Ryu's bjds... Ryuichi or Tohma... and looking forward to some pics of the 'doc' on call.

:pcupcake:bcupcake:pcupcake for Ryuichi13!

Gelfling21

2. Doing a couple of commissions for Ryuichi13, and everything has been smooth sailing!
      Payments on time and a little early, great communication, fun to deal with! Sent pictures of the final shirt on her boy! :)
      Great to work with!

3. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 took part in my ninth Luts group order and was wonderful to deal with yet again. Communication is always friendly and well kept and payments are always sent in a timely fashion.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for another pleasant transaction! :pcake:bcake

4. Sold a shirt to Ryuichi Sakuma 13. Always a terrific, lovely person to deal with!

5. Sold a blue kimono to Ryuchi Sakuma 13, was paid promptly and the communication was very friendly! Thank you~! :3

6. Bought an MSD bench from me, payment was prompt and communication excellent! Would definitely transact with again!
      -Pandora-

7. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 participated in my Dollmore GO. She was super sweet and nice and fun to deal with :) Quick on payment and communication. I'm so glad you like the stuff you got :) Thank you very much!!

8. Ryuichi bought a pair of Tata Paradise Boots from me! She was great, paid quickly, kept in contact and was patient with me when I got sick and had to stall shipping her stuff! >.< Thank you so very much and enjoy those shoes! :3

9. Ryuichi bought some swrods from me and everything went SUPER smoothe! Payment was fast and I was told as soon as they were recieved!!

I would LOVE to do business with you again na no da!

10. She bought some shoes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was grand. Thank you very much!

11. Ryuichi Sakama 13 was in my Fairyland GO. very friendly and let me know when they got their item.

Let me know what kind of GO you are lookinh for, im sure that if you can buy clothing there, i'll be all over it haha

12. Ryuichi Sakama bought a scarred Shiwoo head from me on layaway. Her payment was prompt, and she was very understanding about the delay in shipping due to Christmas/new years.
      Thank you very much! :D

13. Ryuichi has bought a piece of MSD clothing from me a while back. Communication was very prompt and friendly. Fast payment. Highly recommended as a buyer. Thanks :D

14. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 participated in my first GO. She was prompt in her responses and paid promptly. She was also very nice and easy-going in her communications. Thank you very much.

15. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 purchased a MiniFee Scarred Arm from me and also participated in my first group order run for Tata's Paradise and on both accounts, we had pleasant transactions. I have yet to have a bad dealing with this member and I'm quite confident that I never will.

:clover Thankies!! :clover

16. POSITIVE! Ryu recently purchased a wig from me. She was easy to work with and just plain adorable. I would definitely do business with her again.

17. POSITIVE: Ryu bought a pair of eyes from me, easy to work with, very very fast communication :) Would totally do business again with Ryu. I highly recommend her!

18. I have two transactions to write about for Ryuichi Sakuma. :) Both of which went very well!

First off, I sold some shirts and a coat to her awhile back and the transaction couldn't have gone any better. Fast payment and quick responses, couldn't have asked for a better buyer!

Secondly, Ryuichi had been apart of my recent Luts GO. c: As with before, payments were fast and on time, she was friendly and communication was /great/!

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future. Thanks so much!

19. i just bought a hana devil from Ryuichi and everything went great. she packed him conscientiously in the original foam thing that holds the little faces separate, and included some nice extras such as wig and blanket.

20. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 got a pair of dika jointed hands from me. but I sent a wrong pair>_<
      Ryuichi Sakuma 13 still nice to wait me send a right pair to her~