1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ryuichi Sakuma 13

Nov 13, 2008

1. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 bought a cosplay outfit set from me and it was an excellent transaction, thank you so much~! :3

2. Ryuichi bought a Volks MSD wig from me and was absolutely brilliant to deal with! :) Payment was very swift,communication was great and she's fun to chat to as well~ Would not hesitate in dealing with her again,thank you so much! :aheartbea

3. i did two custom wigs for RyuichiSakuma.
      the communication was wonderful as well as the overall transaction being a breeze :)
      thank u so much again
      <3

4. Ryuichi took part of my LUTS go and paid right away. Great Communication and very friendly. Thanks a lot!

If i do a DOD go, i will let you know ^^ haha.

Thanks and hope your crew likes their stuff.

5. Ryuichi bought a minifee arm from me. The transaction was quickly paid for and the correspondence was excellent. I would recommend Ryuichi to both buyers and sellers. 5 star transaction.

6. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 bought some items from me. Prompt replies and smooth transaction. Mail took some time but did not make things difficult for me by being impatient. Thank you so much ^^

7. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 participated in my Happy Camille GO, it was a perfect transaction in every way! Paid fast, was really patient through the very long wait and even posted pictures!! Thank you soooo much! <3

8. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 purchased a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was flawless. Great communication, very polite, and all around super friendly I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Ryuichi again! Thank you so much! :)

9. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 is great to deal with... This is the 3rd time that we've done business and even buying a doll was easy. Layaway plan was choosen and paid each time on time!
      Ryuichi was very friendly and we had great communication. she also let me know when the body got there.

Thanks a lot and hope to do business again :)

10. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 bought an MSD swimsuit set from me. Communication was great & payment was quick. A perfect transaction. <3 Recommended buyer!

11. I bought/traded for some grab bags of tiny clothes from Ryuichi Sakuma 13. Everything was shipped quickly, was packaged well and was exactly how described.
      Very sweet and enthusiastic communication, very understanding when unforeseen circumstances delayed my half of the trade and overall a really awesome person.
      I would absolutely do business with her again.

12. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 joined my Dream of Doll group order. It was a fast/last-minute GO in time for DoD's sale, and Ryuichi was a great participant -- very communicative, paid quickly, no drama or trouble. And she was very gracious in her feedback when her box arrived worse for the wear (but her purchases were intact). Participants like these make a GO host's job so much easier! Thanks for joining my GO, would be happy to transact with you again in future. :)

13. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 bought me some underwear for MSD.
      Fast payment and good comunication! All great! ^^

14. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER
      I bought a pair of MNF hands from Ryuichi Sakuma 13. She shipped promptly and the hands arrived safe and sound, just as described. I'm very satisfied with the transaction, thank you Ryu!:)

15. Ryuichi purchased SD sunglasses from me, everything went smoothly~~

16. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my first GO so Easy. :)

17. Ryuichi hosted a Eiri Yuki from Gravitation MNM GO. We had a few bumps in the road due to the sculptor not understanding what we wanted..but we got our Yuki home! Thanks so much and thank you for being so patient with throughout the whole thing. I appreciate it. :)

18. Ryuichi ran the Yuki Eiri MiniMe group order and did an awesome job keeping everything organized and keeping in contact with Denny when we were working on the head details. Thank you for all your HARD WORK on this one. Yuki is one stubborn and grumpy blond to get to pose right for us!

I'm looking forward to start the Shuichi MiniMe group order!

19. Took part in a GO Ryuichi ran. Great leader, we have a wonderful yuki now. :D

20. I took part of RyuichiSakuma13's Yuki Eiri GO :)

She was wonderful to deal with and very organised!
      I would definitely enter her future GOs :D

Thank you!