1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ryuichi Sakuma 13

Nov 13, 2008

1. Ryuichi participated in my Dollmore Go, paid her invoices in time and was a pleasure to deal with.

2. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 bought the PKF Shiwoo Boris sleep faceplate I had up for sale in the MP. Perfect transaction in every way. Thank you!

3. I sold a wig to Ryuichi Sakuma 13! She was lovely to deal with, fast in her responses and let me know as soon as the parcel arrived! I'd happily deal with her again, and wish her good luck in her doll project :D

Thanks again! :aheartbea

4. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 was a participant in my "80's are Back" swap. She was a wonderful swapper, who was good at following the swap rules. As the host, I would be happy have her in any of my future swap. Outstanding swapper to work with.

5. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 was in my S&M swap. Kept me updated, shipped on time, and put some real work into her outfits. A pleasure to deal with; welcome back anytime.

6. i sold a 2008 dream of doll doi luke to Ryuichi Sakuma 13. communication was smooth, payment was speedy, and overall the transaction was great ! would sell to/buy from again.

7. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 bought a DOI Luke head and asked me to do a face up on him. :) She was really patient throughout the whole process, giving me detailed requests and inputs so I was able to recreate the face up as she dreamed it... It was quite a long process but I believe we've both enjoyed it. ;) She is very sweet to let me know as soon as the doll reached home, sending me photo, and left me an outstanding feedback that I'd be forever grateful for! :D I'd be happy to have more transaction with her in the future, and recommend her to anyone as a buyer and customer. Thank you so much, and I hope Tohma is having fun with his newfound crew!! ;)

8. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 bought a Dollmore model M shirt from me. We had a great transaction.
      Payment was quick, and communication was very good.

Thank you so much! :D

9. Ryu bought a Leeke wig from me, I had a great transaction and she is wonderful to talk to, she also kindly let me know when the package arrived, thanks again!

10. Sorry for the late feedback! But it’s Good Feedback! Ryuichi Sakuma 13 was a Wonderful member of the A Thousand Years of Police Box Travel – A Doctor Who Swap. And even when things started going a bit pear shaped Ryuichi was Beyond very understanding and patient. Greet Communication and fast to respond to Questions put forth. I was very lucky to have them participating in my swap!

11. Ryuichi purchased a SD girl coat from me! Paid as soon as she had the funds, and let me know when she received the items. Was a pleasure to do business with!

12. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 purchased a SD sized bra and shorts Dollmore set from me. They paid promptly and let me know when the item got to them. Communication was also quick and friendly. :)

13. I sold some SD sized shoes to Ryuichi Sakuma 13! She was patient and a complete sweetheart to do business with: Great communication, super kind, all around a great buyer! I would love to do business again with her in the future!

14. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 bought a pair of shoes from me and were wonderful to work with :) paid very quickly and let me know when they arrived. I would highly recommend and love to work with again thank you !!!

15. I sold my Luts/Resinsoul Hybrid to Ryuichi Sakuma and payment was prompt. Told me when she arrived and would indeed do business with Ryuichi again! :D

16. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 bought an M3 Studio suit from me. Payment was received promptly and communication was great! Very friendly and pleasant to deal with.

Thank you so much!!!! :)

17. I sold Ryuichi a set of EID lingerie. Communication was great, payment very fast and I was informed when they arrived :) Great transaction, thanks

18. I sold an Iplehouse Gray Luna to Ryuichi Sakama 13, and everything went very smoothly! Communication was great, and payment was sent promptly. I would definitely do business again!

19. I sold a pair of shoes to Ryuichi Sakuma 13. She's wonderful to deal with, excellent communication, swift payment, and let me know when the shoes arrived! Highly recommend her as a buyer and I'd definitely do business again! Thank you! :aheartbea

20. I sold it a Getae, she is a lovely and friendly person. She's fast paying and communication with her is very good. 100% recommended.