1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ryuichi Sakuma 13

Nov 13, 2008

1. Ryu bought a Chimera tail from me and it was an excellent transaction- super fast payment, lovely communication and she let me know when the item arrived.

Thank you very much! :)

2. Ryuichi Sakuma purchased a Shiwoo faceplate from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the faceplate arrived. I would be happy to sell something to her again.

3. Ryuichi bought an iplehouse clothing set from me. Everything went perfect with our transaction, it was nice to deal with her. Thank you!

4. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 participated in my Dollmore group order and was a wonderful participant. All payments were made on time and their communication was good. I would gladly have them in future group orders!

5. Sold Ryuichi a pair of SD shoes, and the transaction went off without a hitch! I have also sold offline to Ryuichi, and I just have to say she's a wonderfully laid back, friendly, and easy to work with buyer! Highly recommended!

6. I sold an EID lingerie set to Ryuichisakuma13 and she was fantastic to do business with. She was patient when I had small but important change mid-transaction and let me know when her package arrived. I would gladly recommend her as a buyer in future transactions.

7. I recently completed a faceup for Ryuichisakuma13. She's very sweet and fun to work with-I'd recommend her any time!

8. I sold a wig to Ryuichi Sakuma 13. Lovely buyer to work with! Friendly communication, prompt payment, and they let me know when the wig arrived. Thank you!

9. Ryuichi Sakuma13 was part of my Dream of Doll split. She got the Dream head 13 and two outfits. She responded very quickly, was great to talk to, paid her portion and was overall awesome to work with. Highly recommended!

10. Bought a pair of pants from me, paid immediately and let me know when they arrived safely. Pleasant transaction all the way around, and I'd love to do business with them in the future!

11. Ryuichi bought a tshirt and a hat form me. She is very prompt with payment and communication!

TC

12. I traded dolly stuff to Ryu for a dolly (Resinsoul girl body) and had a blast! She's great to work with, fun, and prompt! Very friendly lady and I wouldn't hesitate to trade or work with her again. Thanks for the great experience Ryu!

13. I bought a pair of Fairyland Mag-on Feeple 60 hands from Ryuici Sakuma. Everything went quite smoothly, she was lovely to deal with... I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again :3

Ekaterina and I say THANK YOU!!!

14. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 participated in my most recent FMD Wig GO, and was a fantastic participant! She was very quick to respond to communication and send payment, and very pleasant to deal with overall. Definitely welcome in any future GOs!

15. I sold some clothes to Ryuichi Sakuma 13. A pleasure to work with and very quick with both communication and payment. Would definitely deal with again! Thanks!

16. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 purchased a lavender Luts wig from me. n_n Because she wasn't able to purchase it right away, I allowed her to take her time, until she wasn't as busy moving, to pay for it, but kept it just for her.
      She was very friendly and communication was wonderful! She let me know, right away, when the wig arrived and even sent me a picture of her adorable girl wearing it. >w<
      I would highly recommend her as a buyer and would gladly do business with her again.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy it! :aheartbea :D

17. Sold a top and a suit to Ryuichi. Payment was swift and she is also very friendly, updating me when the items arrived. It was a definite pleasure dealing with her =)

18. Positive! Ryuichi Sakuma 13 purchased a Delf Elf Chiwoo + archer hands from me via layaway. The payments and PMs were always prompt. Ryuichi is also very friendly, very fun to chat with, and all-in-all a dolly gem in this hobby! I would certainly do business with Ryuichi again and I hope that we cross paths at a meet-up soon! :D

19. I bought a doll closet and tiny bed from ryuichi and I am so happy with the quality and look of it. I even received some extra goodies because it took a little longer than the promised time. ryuichi was very good with communication and letting me know what was up and shipped it very fast. A wonderful seller and craftsman would definitely buy from again!

20. Ryuichi participated in my latest Iplehouse GO and was a great participant. Very communicative and quick to respond. Paid promptly and let me know as soon as the item arrived. Would gladly do business with her again! Thank you for joining!