1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ryuichi Sakuma 13

Nov 13, 2008

1. Wonderful transaction, @Ryuichi Sakuma 13 shipped my Delf hands the very next day, they arrived safe and sound, and with cute little extras! Excellent seller, great communication A+++++ :thumbup

2. Ryuichi joined my Fairyland GO. She paid on time and was very friendly. ^_^

3. Ryuichi bought a doll cloth from me, great transaction and communication! Recommended buyer!

4. Ryuichi purchased a CP Luts Dreaming Shiwoo from me and was awesome to deal with. I would definitely sell to him again any time. I am very happy my Shiwoo’s new owner will give him a great home.

Deborah

5. I sold Ryuichi an SD wig, he was so kind to let me know when the wig had arrived safely, and even sent a photo!

#125 shan, Dec 20, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    6. I sold Yo-SD items to Ryu and transaction was smooth. Very patient buyer during this covid-19 season. I will gladly sell to Ryu again!

7. I sold a pair of Delf hands to Ryu, and everything went swimmingly! Very friendly and understanding, with prompt communication every step of the way. I would happily deal with them again! :daisy

8. Ryuichi bought a pair of shoes from me. Very quick transaction, great communication! Would happily deal with again and can recommend to others. :)

9. Traded a LTF tee shirt that I made for a pair if LTF shoes. Fantastic trade partner. Super nice, quick communication. Shoes arrived in excellent time and were packed carefully. Would be happy to work with again!

10. I saw @Ryuichi Sakuma 13 post in the rant thread, ranting (completely justified) about the lack of reasonably priced kimonos and decided to donate a SD Hakama set I had to the cause. This hobby has so many wonderful and creative kind souls, and Ryuichi Sakuma 13 is one of the best! Enjoy! And you’re welcome! :XD:

11. Traded my mnf el head for his juri 20 head and it went great! Good communication etc and shipped promptly!

12. I sold a Luts CP to Ryuichi and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Wonderful to converse with and I'm so grateful to know my doll went to a new loving home. Absolutely would recommend doing business with her, or even for dolly chit chat. <3

13. Ryuichi Sakuma bought a set of 1/3 size books/props from me. We had a very successful transaction. Thank you.

14. Ryuichi bought a bundle of DOT boy clothes from me, the transaction was fast and pleasant and he was also very nice to talk to! Would definitely recommend.

15. Ryuichi Sakuma 13 bought some Fairyland Centaur Wings from me. He is very good with communication, and did everything in a timely manner. I had a little late ship out date, but he was very understanding and patient. He let me know when the wings arrived to him, which was very kind, as I get nervous when I ship things out. He is a great person and I would definitely recommend him!