1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ryuk

Jan 29, 2009

1. do yo thang~

2. Ryuk bought an Homme Ivan from me. It was a perfect transaction in every way. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

3. Just did a trade with Ryuk. A dollzone fox for a Uyoo. She shipped out fast and let me know when the fox arrived to her. The doll I got was well packaged and in wonderful shape. I would trade with her again in a heart beat. thanks

4. I bought Homme Ivan from Ryuk! She has great communication and answered all of my questions with patience, even as I repeatedly asked things in nervousness. She shipped out fast and I received my dear in a short amount of time. Made a suggestion to wrap hands in bubble wrap as some damage was done during transaction. Everything else was smooth and beautiful. Overall, would recommend this seller!:aheartbea

5. I am a dunce and forgot that I forgot to leave feedback! I bought "Soul Doll Grave Keeper of a Dark Lake" from Ryuk. Not only did she get here quickly, she was in great condition and Ryuk was great about communication, despite my own communication being a bit off due to shoddy internet. I would definitely recommend Ryuk as a seller.

6. I bought a dollzone hid through a friends screen name after she showed me he was for sale. and boy am i grateful! perfect communication, wonderfully fast shipment, and just an overall wonderful transaction. I couldn't have asked for anything smoother! i definitely recommend Ryuk as a seller!