1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ryuunohime

May 30, 2007

1. She's a great buyer :)
      She's really very well and very rapid. she buy a clothe to me, very fast payment. I recommend her :)

2. Fantastic transaction with ryuunohime from whom I purchased a Soom Bix. She shipped quickly and communication was excellent. Bix was very safely wrapped and arrived in perfect condition. An A+ transaction with a great seller. Thank you! :aheartbea

3. @ryuunohime bought a Volks shirt from me. Great conversation and quick payment - found out she's a long lost local collector, too! I wouldn't hesitate dealing with her again!

4. +1 buyer :)
      ryuunohime purchased LG-142 Leekeworld Glass eyes from me, and communication was smooth, payment was quick, and she informed me when the eyes arrived. This transaction was great and she's someone I would gladly do business with again.

5. ryuunohime bought an Iplehouse Giorgio from me. She was a great person to do transactions with--great communication, fast payment and a patience and understanding of busy schedules whenever I wasn't able to answer within the same day. I would glad sell to her again if ever the chance arose! Thank you for being such a sweetie, ryuunohime <3

6. ryuunohime bought a pair of SID boots from me and the whole transaction was a joy from start to finish. Communication was great and payment prompt. A pleasant transactio for sure!

7. I bought a blond fiber 9-10 long wig from Ryuunohime and she was a great seller. Very pleasant, friendly. Fast shipping. Great communication and the wig was perfect one of my most favorite. Thank you so much I would definitely buy from her again. Hassle free transaction and one very nice lady.

8. ryuunohime bought a Meetto doll wig from me and the whole transaction was a very pleasant. Communication was great and payment prompt.

9. A pleasure to buy from; great communication and frequent updates. The package was shipped fast and packed safely; I definitely recommend for transactions!

10. Ryuunohime sold me Dollshe Saint's head. The head arrived quickly. It was packed perfectly.
      Thanks a lot for the dream came true.

11. Ryuunohime did a trade: She got my Fairyline 60 Scarlett and I got an Iplehouse Giorgio +Funds, her payment was fast and efficient, her communication was awesome and she kept in touch even after the mail people lost track of my package. He eventually got here in perfect condition. She is fantastic and I would recommend her 1000%

12. I purchased a dark purple wig from Ryuunohime. It arrived in a very timely manner and is perfect. I highly recommend Ryuunohime as a fantastic seller. I look forward to purchasing from her in the future.

13. ryuunohime purchased a wig from me - fast payment, good communication, she let me know when it arrived - great buyer :)

14. Suuuuuper fast transaction! Got my invoice the same day I finalized my inquiry, and she sent the item the next day! Also very veeery warm and accomodating to talk to! The items are just as she described as well! :3

15. I had a great transaction with ryuunohime! She bought a pair of Latidoll gauntlets
      and was very patient to wait for shipping as I was out of town when first contacted.
      Very friendly and prompt communication, super speedy payment - AND - she let
      me know that the package arrived safely too!
      Thanks for a lovely transaction!!! :)

16. I had an awesome transaction with ryuunohime! She bought a dress from me, and paid immediately, and was quick to let me know of a necessary change that could've caused a problem. Thank you for that! She was also quick to let me know when the package arrived, and just overall a joy to deal with. Thank you again! ^^

17. I bought a feeple Scarlett from ryuunohime, and this was amazing ! She's a great seller, very kind and fast, and the doll is just perfect. Thank you so much, it's will be fun to make another transaction in the future !

18. Ryuunohime bought a pair of EID jeans from me and the transaction was perfect. There was a little problem with the shipping and, as I tried to solve it, she was very patience and understanding. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer! Thank you so much :D