1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ryuunosuke318

May 4, 2012

1. Ryuunosuke318 participated in my SOOM GO. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

2. Ryuunosuke318 commissioned me to blush Soom Migma's fantasy parts. ^^ It was my first time blushing fantasy parts and I had to redo it a few times until we're both satisfied with it. ^^;; Ryuunosuke318 was very patient throughout the process, communication was smooth, also let me know exactly what I should do. ^^ Thank you for trusting me to blush the parts! I'd gladly recommend Ryuunosuke318 as a good customer!

3. I bought a wig from Ryuunosuke318 and everything went smoothly. The wig arrived well packed and just how it was described.

4. I was in a GO for alice's collections hosted by Ryuunosuke318 and she was wonderful to work with! Thank you!

5. I participated in Ryuunosuke318's Alice Collections GO. Great GO leader, everything went well and my items arrived to me super fast! Thanks again : D