1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for s0yuz

Nov 1, 2008

1. If I bought something from you or vice versa, yadda yadda yadda, this where the feedback goes. Thanks! :lol:

2. s0yuz purchased a hoodie from me, the transaction went very smoothly and quickly! Would gladly sell to her again!

3. I bought eyes from s0yuz. s0yuz sent item very safe and fast. I will gladly trade with her again!

4. S0yuz purchased a pair of eyes from me. Payment was very prompt and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you! POSITIVE!

5. I Sold a DZ Fei head to S0yuz, she was perfect. the payment got there very quickly and she very nice ^_^

6. I recently completed a face-up commssion for soyuz- she was friendly and had great communication. I couldn't ask for a better transaction! :)

7. Bought a b&g body from sOyuz! Communication was excellent, the shipping went by with no problems and she even tossed in two extra wigs! Thanks so much for everything!

8. s0yuz participated in a recent Dollmore Group Order I ran. Communication was wonderful and payments were quick. Thank you so much for helping to make the GO a success! ^^

9. Sold a wig to s0yuz. Fast payment, good communication. Thanks!

10. s0yuz commisioned an outfit from me, and we did a trade for it.
      It was a great transaction, she even sent me fabric to make the outfit with :)
      good communication and very friendly!

A+ from me :D

11. I completed another face-up for sOyuz-as always a pleasure to deal with! :) I highly recommend her as a buyer

12. S0yuz took part in my third group order run for Glass Eyes and everything was great! ^_^ This was a nice and easy transaction and I am much appreciative of her participation in this order!

:clover Many thankies! ^o^ :clover

13. s0yuz bought a Volks outfit from me. ^^ Overall a very smooth and easy transaction. Highly recommended as a buyer, thanks again~

14. s0yuz bought eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

15. Bought a set of eyes from S0yuz, she was amazingly fast to ship! I paid on a thursday, they arrived at my house on saturday, wrapped and packed very nicely:)

16. Another great transaction with s0yuz as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

17. s0yuz sold me a very nice wig - and shipped it out really quickly!

18. s0yuz purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shope】. She paid promptly and everything went smooth. Thank you so much ^ ^

19. I sold a pair of ooak horns to sOyuz-quick payment and great communication as per usual! :)

20. s0yuz joined my Soom group order and was very easy to work with. Communication was friendly and quick, as was payment. Thanks so much! ^__^v