1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for s0yuz

Nov 1, 2008

1. If I bought something from you or vice versa, yadda yadda yadda, this where the feedback goes. Thanks! :lol:

2. s0yuz purchased a hoodie from me, the transaction went very smoothly and quickly! Would gladly sell to her again!

3. I bought eyes from s0yuz. s0yuz sent item very safe and fast. I will gladly trade with her again!

4. S0yuz purchased a pair of eyes from me. Payment was very prompt and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you! POSITIVE!

5. I Sold a DZ Fei head to S0yuz, she was perfect. the payment got there very quickly and she very nice ^_^

6. I recently completed a face-up commssion for soyuz- she was friendly and had great communication. I couldn't ask for a better transaction! :)

7. Bought a b&g body from sOyuz! Communication was excellent, the shipping went by with no problems and she even tossed in two extra wigs! Thanks so much for everything!

8. s0yuz participated in a recent Dollmore Group Order I ran. Communication was wonderful and payments were quick. Thank you so much for helping to make the GO a success! ^^

9. Sold a wig to s0yuz. Fast payment, good communication. Thanks!

10. s0yuz commisioned an outfit from me, and we did a trade for it.
      It was a great transaction, she even sent me fabric to make the outfit with :)
      good communication and very friendly!

A+ from me :D

11. I completed another face-up for sOyuz-as always a pleasure to deal with! :) I highly recommend her as a buyer

12. S0yuz took part in my third group order run for Glass Eyes and everything was great! ^_^ This was a nice and easy transaction and I am much appreciative of her participation in this order!

:clover Many thankies! ^o^ :clover

13. s0yuz bought a Volks outfit from me. ^^ Overall a very smooth and easy transaction. Highly recommended as a buyer, thanks again~

14. s0yuz bought eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

15. Bought a set of eyes from S0yuz, she was amazingly fast to ship! I paid on a thursday, they arrived at my house on saturday, wrapped and packed very nicely:)

16. Another great transaction with s0yuz as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

17. s0yuz sold me a very nice wig - and shipped it out really quickly!

18. s0yuz purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shope】. She paid promptly and everything went smooth. Thank you so much ^ ^

19. I sold a pair of ooak horns to sOyuz-quick payment and great communication as per usual! :)

20. s0yuz joined my Soom group order and was very easy to work with. Communication was friendly and quick, as was payment. Thanks so much! ^__^v