1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for s1ncer1ty

May 30, 2008

1. Umm.. Leave me some loving? Thanks to all~ :celebrate:

2. s1ncer1ty bought eyes from me and I couldn't have had a more smooth transaction. Fast payment and excellent communication. Thank you!!!
      A+++++++

3. s1ncer1ty bought an outfit from me. Super fast payment and excellent comunications. Highly recommended!

4. s1ncer1ty bought a kimono from me. She paid quickly and kept great communication! Thanks so much!

5. s1ncer1ty bought a shirt from us. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Great transaction and awesome buyer. Thanks so much!!

6. S1ncer1ty commissioned a faceup for me. Wonderful buyer, amazing communication, fast payment and let me know when her boy came back to her! Hopefully i'll get to work on her lovely dolls again! Thank you

7. S1ncer1ty received some free wigs and a pair of eyes from me. she paid very promptly for shipping and her communication was great. Thank you again!

8. S1ncer1ty and I traded tines, my BBB Moony for her lilac Elfin and it was a super smooth trade with great communication. Went fast and well, would definatly trade again!!