1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for s_kai

Aug 14, 2012

1. I purchased a Napidoll Aesh from s_kai. The whole transaction was quick and easy and communication was always pleasant.
      Aesh shipped the very next day after I bought him and arrived very quickly. I would definitely buy from s_kai again!

2. I purchased a Crobidoll B Line torso part from s_kai, and it arrived quickly, well-packaged, and in good condition. I would happily do business with s_kai again!

3. I bought a Winterrain Studio Teru Head from S_Kai. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and it was very well packaged.

Thanks~!

4. I bought a CrobiDoll Rognikey Van Strame Head from S_Kai.
      Very fast shipping, good c
      ommunication.
      And my Rognikey was packaged really well and arrived in perfect condition!

Thanks you so much!!!

5. I bought a LoongSoul Doll Evan head from s_kai. She shipped him out very quickly and he arrived well packaged. She was easy to communicate with and got back to me very quickly. Thanks so much! Completely recommend!

6. S-kai bought a Switch head from me. Everything went smoothly with prompt payment and great communication. I would be happy to sell to s-kai again in the future.

Thanks again! :chocoberry

7. Bought a Custom House ange nari with a TON of clothing/accessories, and my little Hermione is doing very well! Fantastic communication, worked with me for a payment plan and absolute dream to work with!

8. I bought a Super Gem body from s_kai and it was a perfect transaction in every way! The package arrived super fast and the body is in great shape, super clean and very well packed. I would happily do business again any time!!

9. :thumbup :) I used s_kai's korea shopping service and it was a great transaction. Communication was good and everything well smoothly. I highly recommend s_kai if you need an agent to purchase from stores in Korea. :)

10. Bought Switch Soseo head from s_kai. The transaction & communication were absolutely smooth. The package arrived super fast and safely. Highly recommend s_kai as a good seller. Would love to do business again in the future! Thank you!

11. I bought a Volks SD13 boy body from s_kai !
      Shipping was soooo fast, evrything was well packaged. Body is in great condition, i couldnt be happier :D Im so in love!
      Talking was also so much fun! s_kai understood my tricky situation, was really really helpful and kind:3 Communication was a pleasure;)
      I would always buy from s_kai again!

THANKU SO MUCH <3 Hope to transaction with her again!

12. Positive feedback
      s_kai kindly worked with me and allowed me to adopt their beautiful crobidoll yuri head.
      Throughout the transaction s_kai always had excellent communication and shipped the head off when they stated they would.
      The head arrived very quickly and despite the postal service giving the box a beating, the head arrived in perfect condition Thanks to s_kai's superb packaging job protecting the head.
      I would not hesitate to buy from s_kai again and highly reccomend them as a seller.:thumbup
      Thank you so much s_kai :hug:

13. s_kai responded to my Wanted thread for Switch Dojin Head. She was very easy to communicate with me and shipped the head out very quickly! Thank you so much! :)

14. I bought Switch Mori head from s_kai. She shipped him out very quickly and he arrived to me very well packaged. She was great to communicate with. Thanks so much! Completely recommend!

15. I bought a Sweet Gale Meloni from s_kai's ,the head is in good condition and she is very nice,she replied quickly,and the parcel is well packed~thank you so much~A++++++

16. I bought a cute Luts summer 14' event from s_kai and it was a super nice experience to deal with s_kai!! The head arrived super fast in a super condition and it was very well-packed.:apresent: Thank you, s_kai for your kindness and professionality!! <3

17. I asked s_kai to find a volks F16 head for me on S.Korea doll market and she found it for me ^^ everything went smoothly and great service. A+

18. I bought Momocolor Lucy from s_kai and it was an excellent transaction- fast shipping, doll was safely packed, and the communication was very good ! I recommend s_kai to other buyers or sellers :)

19. I bought a Soom Cheshire from s_kai. He arrived quickly and was packed wonderfully by s_kai. An excellent seller, who I would happily buy from again and recommend to anyone. :D

20. I bought Hwayoung head from s_kai
      She is so kind and fast respond,There is a problem on the middle transaction but the problem is solved quickly ,
      The transaction went smooth and everything perfect!
      I would do business with her again :) :)
      Thank you!