Feedback for Saash

Aug 18, 2006

1. Thanks ^.^

2. I sold some eyelashes to Saash and I was paid quickly and the entire transaction went smoothly! THANX!

3. Did a faceup for Saash's lovely Pw'eek! Prompt payment and very smooth transaction! Thank you so much! :D

4. Prompt payment great buyer :)

5. Sold an outfit to Saash and she was prompt, friendly and overall wonderful to deal with. :daisy

6. Quick payment, a good person to deal with! ^o^/

7. Fast payment, very nice to deal with, a great buyer!

8. Bought a doll from me, the transaction went perfectly smoothly. Great person to deal with.

9. I bought a head from Saash. She was wonderful to deal with, really good communication, and super fast shipping. :aheartbea

10. Got a Ttori from Saash. The boy arrived in just 2 days, in perfect condition. Very fast with answers, very pleasant to deal with. Over all, a perfect seller. Thank you so much. :D

11. bought a Juri 06 head from Saash! :D Had a great transaction, head arrived in great condition and was packed wonderfully! Thanks so much!!!

12. I bought a head off saash and she was lovely throughout. Wonderful communication and very accommodating. Head arrived in gorgeous, pristine as-new condition wrapped so well there was no doubt of it getting to me safe and sound. A truly wonderful seller.

13. I'm living in FRANCE and Saash sent me a whole CP LUST MATURE body : perfect !

It was quick, well protected, good conditon and Saash is very friendly, no problem !!!

Thanks a lot !

14. I got a Juri 2005 head from Saash. <3 She was super nice and the head arrived AMAZINGLY quick! And packaged really really securely. I'd definitely buy from her again. ^_^

15. I did a face up for her Nanuri and she was very nice to work with. She also sent the payment promptly :)

16. I bought Saasha's Flexi-body on Saturday, she shipped it first thing on Tuesday (Monday was a postal holiday) and it's here today (Thursday). Very safely packed, shipped fast and it's in great shape.
      Buy from/sell to Saasha with confidence.
      :)

17. Painted Saash's Elf Chiwoo head. She was pleasent and great to communicate with. The whole transaction went smoothly. Thanks a bunch Saash, I enjoyed working on your boy and would be more than happy to work with you again in the future. :)

18. Saash bought a body from me, paid fast, and was lovely to deal with. ^_^ Very pleasant transaction all round!

19. I sold Saash an SD 13 outfit, and she was extremely communicative and just a great buyer!

20. Bought an elf chiwoo head, great communication and fast shipping. :)