1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Saba

Sep 10, 2007

1. I've purchased a Volks Sasara from Saba. She was fast to reply and very friendly. The doll arrived quickly and neatly packaged. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Overall, it was a great transaction and I would recommend her to everyone. Thank you again. ^_^

2. Saba bought some MSD clothing from me. She was very quick to pay and a great communicator. :D Highly recommend!

3. I bought a Unidoll UH-08 Elf from Saba and everything was top-notch from start to finish. Communication was great and prompt even considering we're literally 1/2 a world away from each other (her in Australia and me in Canada) and our time zones aren't even close. My new boy was packaged extremely well, was shipped out very fast and she even threw in a few extras I hadn't been expecting. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again as it was a very good experience.

4. I sold two YOSD to Saba and it was an excellent transaction with clear communication, thank you.

5. I sold 2 Yo-SD outfits to saba and the transaction was very smooth. Fast payment and communication was superb! Thank you for leaving a feedback for me and I'm glad the outfits are now with you safely!

6. I sold some Leeke wigs to saba and she paid really quickly and communication was great. Thank you so much :)

7. I bought a ShinyDoll body from Saba and it was a perfect transaction in every way! Great communication, very willing to work with me on shipping, and the body was wrapped so well I don't think anything short of a truck running over it would have harmed what was inside! The body itself was in perfect condition, better than described. I would highly recommend Saba in every way.

8. I bought a Kemper wig from Saba, the transaction was perfect! Communication was brilliant and shipping was fast. A highly recommended seller!

9. I purchased doll clothing from Saba, and it was my first Marketplace transaction and she was so lovely and helpful and welcoming. She is a very kind and generous person! I received my item the next day and it was perfect. I can't recommend her as a seller enough! Thank you, Saba!

10. I purchased as SD body from Saba. She worked with me to get the best intl shipping, packed everything immaculately, and kept in contact the whole time. Really great and smooth transaction! Thank you :D

11. I bought 70+ pants from Saba. She's the most pleasant and mannered seller I've had a deal to! She did indeed everything to make the package arrive safely, fast and comfortably. I'll be happy to deal with her again!

12. I bought an article of clothing from Saba, and they were wonderful! Really went above and beyond with providing information and screencaps. Also, a fast and friendly seller! Thank you! :)

13. I bought a Dollheart jacket from Saba. Communication and shipping was excellent.
      Great seller!

14. Saba bought my Bambicrony tan Ellen.
      Communication was friendly and polite, she paid right away and informed me when the package arrived at her door.
      Would definitely sell to her again :D

15. I bought a wig and outfit from Simone (Saba) and it was an excellent transaction with super fast postage!

16. I bought two wigs from Saba and it was an excellent transaction, thank you.

17. I've purchased a Shinydoll Akali head from Saba. She was a pleasure to deal with- communication was easy and pleasant, and she shipped quickly. The head was exactly as presented, and wrapped very well.
      I highly recommend working with Saba! Thank you so much!

18. I purchased a wig from Saba after her reply to my WTB thread. It was perfect and exactlywhat I was after! Thanks for a great buy

19. Saba bought my Myou Gina and it was a great transaction! She was friendly and quick to communicate, paid straight away and even gave some extra to allow for fees, and let me know straight away when the doll arrived! Lovely to deal with, recommended!!!