1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Saba

Sep 10, 2007

1. I bought some Dollmore eyes from Saba recently - her communication is excellent and she packed the eyes really well, so they arrived safely and quickly.

2. Sold two wigs to Saba and the transaction was excellent, thank you!

3. Simone bought a custom horse and a Dollstown Soph head from me in a perfect transaction that involved the world biggest box;). It was a perfect and lovely transaction in every way. Delightful:aheartbea

4. I bought a Monique wig from Saba am very happy with it. The wig was well packed and postage was lightning fast. Communication was great and everything went perfectly. Thank you, Saba. :)

5. I have given some free clothes for Saba. She's great to communicate with and paid the postage really fast. Saba's a great person to trade with!!

6. Bought a shirt from Saba, fast and efficient, package arrived safely and nicely decorated XD thank you!

7. Saba sold another beautiful outfit and shoes to me for my MSD girl - it was superb and a slightly delayed thankyou for the lovely gift you included, so thoughtful!!

I can sing Saba's praises enough - such a lovely Lady to work with :)

8. Another wonderful transaction with Simone, this time as a buyer rather than a seller. Items were received in excellent condition and as always there was fantastic communication.

9. Brought a wig from Saba, she was very quick with shipment and friendly. Thanks!

10. I sold a pair of hands to Saba, she paid quickly and let me know when they arrived ~ thank you so much:)

11. Saba bought a wig from me and the transaction was perfect!
      Her PMs are fast and friendly. Her payment was fast. She even let me know as soon as the wig arrived. Thank you so much!! :XD:

12. Sold a Lati Blue Rei to Saba. A pleasure to deal with. Fast payment, excellent communication. Would recommend to any seller.

13. Saba bought some jeans from me super person to deal with, highly recommend:)

14. Saba is a great person to deal with!! I bought 2 wigs & a gorgeous doll mask from her and she gave me a freebie. She packs everything very well, always lets you know when things are sent and she's just a pleasure to deal with! Thanks Simone!!!!!!!

15. saba bought a doll from me and she is lovely, quick to respond to messages and quick to pay. Would recommend her to anyone here.

16. saba bought a BJD outfit from my shop, and she was wonderful! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction on my part. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^

17. I bought some clothes from saba and they are perfect, thank you!

18. I purchased a wig from Simmo/Saba who was fantastic!
      No only was communication super-dupa fast, my little package was so well wrapped (bubble wrap etc) that I feel it could survive a nuclear blast and following fallout

19. Saba purchased a pair of SD13 overalls from me, was prompt with payment and understanding when there was a shipping delay. Great buyer~ Thanks!

20. Saba bought a Lati Red M from me and paid promptly and was very easy to deal with. Thanks!