1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Saba

Sep 10, 2007

1. Saba bought 2 Kimonos from me, she was quick to reply and payment was recieved within minutes of the total being PM'ed.
      If only all transactions were like this!!!!

2. I just sold a wig to Saba, the transaction was very simple and she was very friendly the whole way through. A great buyer to deal with; hopefully I will be able to sell to her again! Thank you!

3. Sold 2 outfits to Saba who was great with communication and fast with payment. An excellent buyer. Thank you.

4. She purchased a wig from me, the payment was fast.
      Very nice buyer, looking forward to trade again.

5. Saba purchased another outfit from me. A wonderful buyer. Fast payment. Thanks again.

6. Saba purchased a SD head from me:) She was lovely to work with, paid promptly and accommodated my wishes for the pick-up:D Overall the transaction went very smoothly and I really enjoyed the little dolly talk we had:whee: Would definitely like to do business with her again in the future^^

Highly recommended!!!

7. I have done many transactions with Saba and each time she is always a perfect buyer!
      She bought 2 pairs of eyes from me and paid very fast. Great communication, each PMs is very friendly and polite.
      Thank you so much for this smooth and easy transaction! :XD:

8. Saba purchased a SD13 body from me. Once again, the transaction was super easy, and she's an absolute doll to deal with:) I would love to do business with her again^^ Highly recommended:D

9. Saba bought a wig and a pair of eyes from me and she is one the best buyer I ever deal with. ^^
      Fatest payment and always polite in communication. It was great doing bussiness with you.
      Thank you very much for this flawless trasaction! :XD:

10. Saba bought an outfit from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Her payment was super-fast and she let me know when the parcel arrived. I highly recommend her.
      Thank you so much Saba.^^

11. Another great transaction with Saba. She was fast at replying PMs and sending payment. She also let me know when she receives the item. Thanks so much!

12. Saba purchased a wig from me, the transaction was perfect; she paid very fast and communication was excellent! Recommend her highly. :)

13. Sim bought some Luts shoes from me a little while ago. She is a darling to deal with, highly recommend her to everyone :aheartbea

14. Awesome transaction with Saba from whom I purchased an F01 SD13 girl. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. The doll was very well wrapped and arrived swiftly and safely. A perfect seller. Thank you!

15. Great buyer!!

I sold my Another Space hoodie to her. She was really nice and fast with PMs, prompt with payment and everything went great. Recommended buyer!! Thank you!! :D

16. Saba recently purchased from me the last item in my clothing and shoes sales thread - namely, a blue SD13-sized Guessdoll shirt. Communication was friendly and quick, payment was swift, and overall, it was a wonderfully smooth transaction.

Thank you very much!

17. Saba bought some wigs from me. Great communication and the transaction was really easy. I was told as soon as the wigs had arrived. Thanks!

18. Saba bought some SD clothing from me. Fantastic communication, very pleasant to deal with. Fast payment and all around, a great transaction. Also let me know when the items arrived. Thank You so much!

19. Saba purchased a pair of glass eyes from me. She was sweet and pleasant to deal with. Prompt Payment and let me know when the items arrived and left me feedback without any prompting. Happily deal with her again!

20. Saba bought a pair of eyes from me. The communication was excellent and the transaction went flawlessly.
      Thank you so much Saba!