1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sada

Nov 1, 2006

1. This is my second purchase from Sada and it went just as smoothly as the first.

Thanks alot!

2. My pack arrived today, and the things were all as I expected!!
      Thank you so much , Sada !!! :)

3. Bought a sadol shirt from sada. She shipped very fast and i would recommend her anytime ^^

4. Sada, was a great seller. I have gotten my Dollmore clothes in 2 Days!!
      Thank You!

:)

5. Purchased an eye (just one :) ) from Sada! Fine transaction. Thanks so much Sada!

6. Purchased a couple of Hound-size shirts from Sada - wonderful items in perfect condition. Transaction was quick and perfect in every way! Highly recommend Sada :)

7. Just had a lovley transaction with Sada. She sent out the item well packaged and prompt! would most definatly buy from her again!

8. Bought some sweet-lookin' tight leathery type limited Sadol pants from Sada (plus a belt and a floofy thing). This lady is not only very nice to deal with, but her shipping is quicker than anything I've seen before! :D
      Truly miraculous seller ;)

9. I just bought an outfit from Sada. She is super friendly and prompt. I got the outfit like 2 days after I ordered it. The description of the items was accurate and they are lovely . I am very happy with my purchase. Great choice of seller for my first doll marketplace order :). *****

10. I bought a Cancan wig from Sada, which arrived at my door exactly 2 days after payment! I definitely recommend her, she's great to work with! :)

11. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Sada. Communication was great, shipping was very quick, and overall it was a wonderful transaction! Thank you very much! :)

12. Bought a pair of red glass eyes from her. They shipped the next day and were very well packed. Extremely smooth transaction, I'd love for everything to go like this :)

~Ari

13. I sold a BW EL to Cassidy, and it was a wonderful transaction. She was always pleasant to talk to, and replied to my messages super fast. She also paid quickly. I would totally do business with her again. :3

14. I bought a gorgeous pair of eyes from Sada. She was very nice and shipped extremely fast. Couldn't have gone better. Thank you!

15. I made a trade with sada and I am so glad everything went smoothly, I really love everything, thank you so much and I will definitely do any business with her again!!!!!! thank you!!!!

16. I traded a dolls with Sada and she was excellent to deal with. She kept me updated with the tracking, extremely friendly and polite in communication. I would definitely trade or do business with again.

You're crazy not to buy/sell/deal with her.

17. Sada commissioned me to work on her handsome The Moon faceup ^_^ she was very patient, very easy going and very friendly!!! She also let me know when the package arrived!. Also very prompt payment and reply PMs very quickly!!!
      thank you very much for giving me a chance to work on your gorgeous boy!!! m>w<m

18. Sada bought a Latidoll LE Aida from me on layaway. She was awesome with communication, and always on time with payments.
      When I was a few days delayed with shipping out the doll, she was so understanding.

I recommend anyone doing business with her. She was a pure pleasure to deal with:aheartbea

19. Sada bought a hoody from me. She paid quickly and was really friendly. When we thought the hoody had gone missing she was understanding but luckily it arrived in the end! I'd definately sell to her again! Thanks :D

20. Sada was an amazing buyer! She bought a moon head from me and was a delight to deal with. She paid quickly and let me know when he arrived. Thanks so much :3