1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SadinaSaphrite

Jan 10, 2009

1. Hi! This is my feedback thread, so if you've had a transaction done and completed with me, go ahead and post your feedback!

Feel free to PM me if there is anything still up in the air or unresolved. I'll always be willing to smooth out a few bumps!

2. SadinaSaphrite purchased an NS MNM body from me! ^__^ Payment was super fast and communication was excellent! I would certainly do business again!!

3. I sold a Super Gem body to SadinaSaphrite, who was a fantastic buyer! She paid promptly and kept in great communication throughout. Thanks for a perfect transaction! :D

4. SadinaSaphrite commissioned me to paint her two Euclase heads. She was a very good customer with lots of communication and replied quickly to my PMs. ♥

Absolutely stellar!

5. Just bought a body from her, great to deal with, great communication. Very pleasant to deal with.
      Item was packed well, and shipping was great.
      Excellent seller!

6. I bought a long silver SD wig from SadinaSaphrite, she was great to work with and got it shipped out fast. ^w^ It looks great on my floating Eucalse head! XD

7. SadinaSaphrite bought a doll from me on layaway and paid promptly and on schedule. She was a great communicator and always kept in touch.

8. Me = superslow to remember to leave feedback. Sadina bought a long wig from me, and was SUPER easy to work with. I would be pleased to sell to or buy from her again anytime:)