1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sadistic_x_Blood

Mar 9, 2007

1. Hi, I know this is a little late, but if you've made a transaction with me please leave feedback here. Also, if I've forgotten to give you feedback, no matter how long past the transaction, please pm me and inform me.

:D Thankies much!

2. She's a great buyer! Recently made a purchase from me and paid very swiftly. Very good communication and always replies :)

3. I bought my Juri head from her fantastic seller!!!

4. participated in my dollmore order. quick payments and friendly to deal with ^_^

5. sadistic_x_blood commissioned a tattoo from me and was great to deal with! ^^ She left it completely up to me and was very happy with what I came up with. She's fast to respond to PMs and very pleasant to deal with!

~Dottie

6. We did a doll split together and she was great to deal with, very good comunication, and paid her half the money even earlier than she said she could. It was a no sweat or worry transaction.

7. I sold her a wig, excellent communication and prompt payment!! excellent customer!! :D

8. Just got my Nanuri 07 head. A fantastic buying experience. Quick, friendly and smooth as silk. Highly recommened.

9. Thanks so much for telling me when your outfit arrived and for the nice comments as well ^.^ You've been an awesome buyer and I'd love to work with you again!

10. bought hair clips from me. fast payment. wonderful to deal with. <3

11. I just completed a supersmooth transaction with Sadistic_x_Blood. Payment was speedy and communications were prompt and friendly. I hope to work with her again!

Thank you!

12. A quick and happy transaction for a neckpiece! She shipped instantaneously, almost :)

Thank you!

13. Just had a great transaction with this lovely seller.. Love the corset set that arrived today..

14. Had a great transaction. Item was just as described and shipped very quickly.
      Thanks so much.

15. Thank you for wonderful eyes! ^^/ transaction was great!!

16. hello, good buyer ! she leave a very good feedback ! thank you very much :)

17. Bought an orange fur puki puki wig from Sadistic_x_Blood. transaction was super smooth and item was shipped quickly!

18. Sold an outfit to Sadistic_x_Blood and all is perfect ^^ Fast payment and good comunication ^^ Thank you ;)

19. Bought a baha kitty from sadistic_x_blood. He was shipped well packed and as descibed, just superrrrr cute. Would definaly buy from again! :)

20. I participated in splitting a MNF Miyu and everything went super smooth! Thank you so much!