1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sadomina

Mar 4, 2009

1. [h=2]Sadomina bought pair of soom eyes from me, and it was a nice smooth transaction. thank you![/h]

2. Sadomina joined my Soom split for Phonolus. ^^ She is always patient and polite, paid on schedule - sometimes even ahead of time! - and let me know as soon as she received the package. ^^ She's a wonderful friend and really reliable split partner. ^^ I'd be more than happy to recommend her! Here's a huge positive feedback from me! ^^ *hugs*

3. I bought a Volks hakama set from Sadomina and the whole transaction was perfect. She shipped when she said she was going to, the outfit was packaged well, and everything was just as described. Thanks!

4. I bought a volks Schulze from Sadomina. She is an excellent person to work with. Her detail packing is amazing, the doll arrived safely. Without her help with cards and packaging, I might had been charged for custom fee. :) I would love to deal with her again, and I would recommend her to anyone that is interested buying from her. Sadomina is a A+ seller!

5. Sadomina bought an outfit from me, and she was a flawless buyer. She was friendly and communicative, and let me know when it reached her.

Thank you so much, dear. Wish you the best :3

6. Sadomina sold me a very nice tuff head . She sent the paquet very quickly . The paquet was perfect .

7. I bought a pair of Phonolus wings from Sadomina just a week ago and she is one of the most wonderful person that I've met here at DoA.

She had absolutely wonderful communication all the way through and was very fun to talk to ^^. So fast answering me back to all of my messages and it even faster sending me the wings as soon as I sent payment to her ( carefully and very well packed so they couldn't get any damage at all >< ).

I'm more than happy to have had the chance to met her and I have no doubt at all that, if she allows me, I will love to doing business with her in future ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie for everything !!

8. Sadomina has bought a pair of SOOM eyes from me. Fast and friendly communication, flawless transaction. Relyable buyer. Most recommended.

I hope to deal with you again. Thank you very much.

9. Sadomina bought a Fairyland MiniFee Karsh from me. She had him on layaway for less than two months and the payment came prompt and on time! She's very sweet and the communication was great! Wonderful buyer! >U<

10. Sadomina purchased a pair of eyes from me. She's great to deal with, past payment, fast reply and let me know when the eyes arrived to her. I am so happy with the entire transaction. Wonderful buyer indeed!! Thank you very much dear!! :D

11. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

12. I purchased An Iplehouse Outfit form Sadomina, lovely smooth transaction, arrived super fast and beautifully packaged. With a little gift too. Flawless comunication and a real credit to the D.O.A Marketplace!

13. Sadomina ordered two fur wigs and a custom fur tail from me. She was great at communicating the details of her custom design (she sent a series of pics, as well as measurements to help me out), quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs and tail arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thank you again!

14. Purchased an Ai/Gang with Custom face-up from Sadomina. Was wonderful communicating with her, and she was helpful in all questions I had. She shipped him out very quickly and he arrived packaged extremely carefully and safely. I would gladly purchase from or work with Sodomina again in the future. Thank you!!

15. Sadomina bought a doll from me and everything went really good! Communication was easy, payment did come fast and told me when doll arrived. Thanks a lot!:)

16. I just recieved my beautiful iplehouse chase magician in cream white skin that sadomina let me buy on a layaway.
      The transaction was perfect..sadomina was an angel to work with and sent the doll to me super fast and very well packaged..
      I would certainly do business with sadomina again....a+++++

17. I sell a pair of eyes to Sadomina, she was ver friedly, kind, quickly in payment and quick in pm *O* i recomend her 100%! thank you so much sweetie!

18. Traded doll heads with Sadomina.
      She sent hers very quickly and the communication was great! Thanks!

19. Thanks for the head. Wonderful seller!

20. Sadomina bought Volks SDGou Yukinojo from me and the transaction was more than perfect. Her communication was very pleasant and with immediate replies to any notes I sent. She sent payments very quickly and even contacted me after Yuki was shipped to let me know how the tracking was working for her and also, the moment he arrived. It was very nice to talk of our dolls through our pms here. I very highlly recommend Sadomina for selling or buying here! Thank you Sadomina!