1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sadomina

Mar 4, 2009

1. I bought a Migidoll Miho head from Sadomina and I am very pleased with the whole transaction. I got my package lightning fast in a very careful packaging and the conversation with her was very kind and she was quick in responding.
      Thank you!

2. I ordered a necklace from SADOMINA, perfect!

3. I purchased an Akagi Doll Tanta/Tann from Sadomina. She was always prompt to reply, was very courteous, easy going and extra nice to deal with! The doll was shipped very quickly, arrived in pristine condition, extremely well packaged, with a little necklace as a gift. I would absolutely not hesitate to do business with her again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone else looking to purchase something!

4. She bought my ringdoll zombi. She needed a long layaway what was gine for me. After the last payment ive sended the doll to her. It was fast on her place. She leded me know he was arrived. She asweres soon on pms. Really great buyer have a lot of fun with him

5. I sold a head to Sadomina and transaction was perfect. The communication with her was excellent, she responded quickly to any pm I sent her and paid very quickly. I would definitely do business with her again and recommend her to anyone as a buyer. Thank you so much!

6. Sadomina is an awesome seller! She has wonderful communication and is very patient with me through a long layaway. I'm so happy to have bought her Luts KDF Coco and Mango boys. They were packaged safely and arrived in a timely manner. I would highly suggest her to anyone else to do business with. <3 Thank you!

7. I purchased a SQLabs/Obitsu hybrid boy from Sadomina. She packed him very well and shipped him right on time. He is exactly as described, and she even enclosed a few unadvertised free items with him. The faceup she did on him is exquisite and even prettier than in her photos.

Communication was excellent and prompt. Sadomina is a very kind and thoughtful seller, and always helpful. She was very concerned about his safe arrival, and even tracked his progress more often than I did when he got delayed by the storms on the US east coast!

I would have complete confidence in any transactions with Sadomina. Thank you so much!!

Linda S.
      galatia9

8. Sadomina bought a Volks Saito outfit from me. Transaction went very smoothly and she was a pleasure to deal with. I'd love to sell to her again! :)

9. I have bought a SQlab Body from Sadomina and It was an excellent transaction. The communication with her was prompt and kind.
      I got my package quickly and well packaging and a with a gift ! the body correspond perfectly at the description. I will not hesitate to do business with her again and I recommend her !

10. Most excellent all around transaction with Sadomina for my purchase of Aquarius Ava with face up and body blushing.

Thanks so much!

11. Bought a Soom Obsidious head from Sadomina. Great communication, fast shipping, head was well packed. Great transaction. Thank you!

12. I sold a volks Schulze to Sadomina and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. She paid and replied to everything super quickly and was really friendly.
      Would definitely deal with her again!

13. Sadomina bought Ringdoll Warren head from me.
      She was very good at communication and made fast payment. Also she was kind enough and told me that head has been arrived.
      Thank you for exellent transaction!

14. Sadomina purchased my Ringdoll K head and the transaction was very smooth! She was quick to pay and told me when the head arrived. Very friendly and easy to work with! 10/10 I would happily sell to her again :)

15. I purchased a V-07 Granado limited head from @Sadomina. She responded to my inquiry promptly, and was a pleasure dealing with--she's very nice!

The head shipped out extremely quickly, and was packaged very well--even the inside of the head was packed with bubble wrap!

Unpacking this guy was a process, but I have no doubt this head couldn't shift a millimeter once packaged, so I'm very grateful!

This was an excellent transaction from a fabulous seller--I would definitely buy from her again and recommend her to anyone interested in what she's selling!

16. A+++ Super Positive!

Awesome member. Polite, communicative and very consistent partner to deal with. I highly recommend Sadomina.

Thank you so very much! ~Gus

17. Sadomina bought from me outfit Volks from limited Cindy SD13.
      It was a great transaction: fast payment, excellent communication, the buyer immediately announced the arrival of the parcel! :3nodding:
      Thank you very much for the excellent cooperation! :D

18. Sadomina bought from me a Volks outfit Jun Tachibana. The transaction went quickly and without problems: quick payment in full, excellent communication, the buyer announced the arrival of the shipment. :thumbup
      Great buyer! :3nodding:

19. I bought a Ringdoll Warren head from @Sadomina and he arrived in even more perfect condition than I expected. The transaction was smooth and the shipping very quick. I would happily buy from Sadomina again :)