1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for safir

Nov 6, 2009

1. I bought Heliot hooves from Safir.
      Communication was very friendly and shipping very fast.
      I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you for this smooth transaction.
      I highly recommend safir as a seller.

2. I bought a Soom R.Ai head from Safir. Communication and shipping was superb, a great person to deal with!

3. I bought Soom-Heliot-OE-head from safir.She very kind and everything went well.Thank you very much.^^

4. Purchased a Soom Obsidius head from safir! He arrived quickly, with out incident and in perfect condition. safir kept constant communication throughout the entire transaction. I would love to do business with them in the future.

5. safir bought from me a Soom Breccia large bust body, with layaway option.
      transaction has been fast and smooth, communication really great, and payments prompt and precise, each at every previously agreed date.
      I couldn't imagine a more reliable buyer, A+++++!
      highly recommended, thank you so much!

6. safir purchased from me a pair of Nephelin's horns. one of the fastest payments ever received, she's been really kind and communicative and told me when the horns arrived. Highly recommended, thank you so much!

7. Safir took a part in my Soom MD Clozel split, everything was great, also she's such a friendly person! A dream to work with! I would definitely recommend her to everyone ^___^ Thank you for joining <3

8. safir participated in my arkose split, and everything went perfectly! thank you so much again!!!

9. safir bought my Soom Taco Horns and everything was fine.

10. Flaky Feedback

Safir dropped out of my Soom Tremo split after the split was already full and closed. She had committed to purchase the horns in the split, but decided that she would rather see if she could find them for a lower price in another split. There was ample opportunity for her to discuss adjusting the price of horns before she claimed them, and before the split filled up and the prices for the other parts were already agreed upon by the participants claiming them (which made adjusting the parts for her pieces impossible, as it would have meant increasing the already-agreed-upon costs of all the other parts).

11. I bought soom hands from safir : communication was great and parcel send very quickly, she's a very nice seller. Would definitively do business again with her :)

12. Another perfect transaction with safir ^^ I purchased her topaz ears. she kindly waited a couple of day for me to receive my salary, and she shipped right away as soon as possible once received the payment.
      ears were safely packed, and everything has been perfect.
      highly recommend her, A+++++.
      thank you for this smooth transaction!

13. safir bought Soom Vesuvia from me and it was a great transaction. She even finished the layaway much earlier than expected and the communication was very nice and smooth. Thank you very much for purchasing! I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again! ^^

14. I bought a SOOM Bazael (GS) from safir and everything came great. Shipping was very quick and communication, perfect. She was very kindly and did a wonderful custom face-up.
      Thank you for that excellent transaction ! Recommended seller ^^

15. safir bought a Soom Chalco skull from me on a short layaway. She is a very nice person to deal with. Communication had been always friendly and fast. The payments were perfectly on schedule. It couldn't have been better :). Would deal with again in a second. Thank you.

16. Had a wonderful transaction with safir. She purchased my Soom Amber forearms. Payment was quick and she let me know right away when they arrived :) I definitely recommend her <3

17. Another amazing transaction with safir.
      she sold me her Or-Doll nyx Eris head, and she's been perfect as always. nice communication, patient, head shipped perfectly safe.
      I highly recommend her as a seller, thank you again for this smooth transaction!

18. Safir bought a body on layaway from me, she was a pleasure to deal with :)
      would happily deal with again ^_^

19. I bought a pair of Mecha Angel high heel feet from Safir

Communication was good, they were shipped quickly and arrived safe and sound exactly as described :D

20. safir sold me a pair of Super Gem High Heel feets. Had been a very pleasant transaction. Thank you.