1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for safir

Nov 6, 2009

1. I bought Iplehouse Doria's horns from safir. Communication was excellent and easy, and the horns were shipped fast and secure. Very nice and pleasant transaction :D

2. I sold a Withdoll Dark Elf Angela to safir and she was a pleasure to do a transaction with! We had a layaway plan, and safir paid it off early, which was wonderful of her :) She let me know when she had paid and when she had paid all of it early.

Excellent communication, lovely to talk to and a fabulous transaction overall! I would definitely do business with safir again :D
      Thank you so much!

3. I bought 2 pairs of Soom super gem hands from Safir and transaction was just perfect =^^=

4. I've bought from Safir a pair of supergem heeled feet from MP, she was fast, reliable, nice and also post immediately the feet. The feet were packed very carefully and arrived to me in few days, defintely a great deal, thanks so much :)

5. Safir bought me a Onyx Heavenly light
      The communication was really flow and friendly, and paid really fast too
      She is a great buyer , I recommend her 100%

6. I joined a soom captain hook split that Safir was hosting and everything ran smoothly and was wonderful. She allowed me to do layaway and her communication was excellent throughout the layaway process and even all the way to shipping the fantasy parts out that I was in the split for. I highly recommend her. Thanks again!

7. I bought from safir high heel parts for my Garnet No.0320))
      The parts arrived quickly in safly package
      Thank you!!))

8. Hello, I just completed a split with safir for part of an Idealian outfit. She was amazing throughout, very quick to respond at every step, and delightful to boot. I would greatly enjoy doing further transactions, and would look for her in the future. Thank-you so much, my boy is lovely. :D

.hlp

9. I bought a pair of Sweet Witch wings from Safir on layaway. She was very kind and communicative and shipped very fast! Thank you so much!!!

10. I bought an iplehouse fantasy Doria head from her. Everything went great and she is very plesant to deal with :)

11. Safir purchased a Soom Onyx from me. She was very lovely and polite in all her correspondence. A pleasure to deal with!

12. POSITIVE

I purchased a paid of SOOM bronze Cuprit shoes from safir.
      They were packed extremely well and were just as described.
      I would happily buy from safir again!

Thank you! :)

13. I bought a Soom Cuprit Black Frost Outfit from safir.
      Communication was great, she was always quick to reply to my messages. She sent the outfit the day after payment, and it arrived two days later! The outfit is in great condition, and I'm very happy with this transaction.

I highly recommend safir as a seller, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

14. Safir helped me a lot with selling a doll head, she is a very nice and understanding person. Thank you so much!

15. Safir sold me an ID72, FCE Photon on a 6 month layaway. I cannot say enough good things about this transaction. The layaway was completed within 6 months and she was very understanding when it came to payment amounts and payments dates. He was shipped out very quickly and arrived wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap, so he came in one piece with no damages to the face or body.

I would highly recommend Safir as a seller, and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again.