1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Safira!

Dec 18, 2007

1. I just bought a pair of DBdoll wings from Safira, and the transaction was fantastic! Excellent communication, super-fast shipping, and she was an all-around awesome person to work with. Definitely recommended, thanks so much!!

2. I bought a tiny sized resin sofa from Safira and it was wonderful! Came right away too. Will definitely do business with her again.

3. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Safira. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. Bought eyes from Safira. They were shipped out the minute payment cleared. Smooth transaction.
      Thank-you!

5. Safira participated in my DollWhy Go. She was really easy to work with and She made fast payment.

Thank you so much~

6. Safira was in the dollmore go i ran, was wonderful to work with, quick payment and wonderful communication! Love to work with again

7. I purchased SD sized black cons from Safira ^^ They arrived on time and in excellent condition. She maintained wonderful contact throughout and was an absolute joy to buy from. I'd gladly buy from her again and hope many others will X3

Thank you dear~!

8. I Bought some jeans from her and she was very good to work with. My item arrived on time and I would adore working with her again.

9. Bought a cute msd dress and shoe set from this seller. Shipping was fast and the items were in excellent shape. Pm's were friendly and return in a timely manner. A wonderful transaction.

10. I bought a wig and a pair of eyes from Safira. She was always so cordial and consistent in her email responses. The items arrived very quickly and as described (excellent condition!!). She is wonderful and I would recommend her to everyone :D

11. I bought a doll from Safira and the transaction was smooth and pleasant.

Shipment was quick and I'd love to do business again~

12. Safira commissioned a pair of custom eyes from me. Everything went really well; she paid quickly, communicated clearly about what she wanted, and was patient when it took a while for some needed materials to get to me. Then she let me know when they arrived. I'd be happy to work with her again! :)

13. I sold a pair of pants to Safira. She paid fast and was friendly and communicative throughout the transaction. I'd love to do business with her again. Thank you!

14. I bought a set of 16mm DIY blanks from Safira. Shipped very fast and communication was great! The careful packaging assured nothing got damaged, thanks so much!

15. Safira participated in my fifth Glass Eyes group order and was very understanding when a mistake was made on the company's part. I appreciate her patience and understanding and would have no hesitation to deal with her again.

:bcake:pcake Thank you! :pcake:bcake

16. I bought some SD13 Nine9Style pants from Safira. Wonderful transaction. The package arrived quickly. Thank you very much.

~Shannon

17. I bought some wonderful black gloves from Safira & she was just fabulous to buy from. Great communication & amazingly fast shipping. I couldn't be happier.

18. i bought 2 wigs and 2 sets of eyes from Safire and everything was prefect! shipping was super fast <33

19. I sold Safira a pair of Volks glass eyes -- she paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with! Would recommend her as a buyer to anyone :D

20. bought a nice pair of eyes. Shipped was fast and pm's were answered quickly and friendly.