1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Safira!

Dec 18, 2007

1. I cant believe I didn't leave feedback.:doh
      Safira was in a group order I run for shoes. She is a great GO partner from her fast payment and the friendly communication from her side. Thank you again!

2. Bough some eyelashes from Safira good communication and item is well pack thank you so much!!

3. This must be one of the fastest transactions ever ^.^ I bought a turtleneck sweater from her. Paid, shipped, received, no problems! :)

4. Safira joined one of my Dollmore GOs. She paid her invoices quickly, and sent me her information very quickly. Definitely a great GO member!
      Thanks!

5. Safira commissioned an outfit from me. She provided me with all the info I needed to ensure the style and fit she needed for her bjd. A pleasure to work with and I look forward to hearing from her again.

6. Had another great transaction with Safira who was in my luts GO. Communication was wonderful, payment arrived fast as always. I couldn't be happier to have her in my GO. Awesome GO partner!

7. Sold a customized handmade fur tail and some pearl jewelery to Safira. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. I sold a pair of eyes to Safira and everything went smoothly! Thank you for an easy transaction! :D

9. Safira bought an msd dress from me. She paid quickly and was very polite through the whole transaction. I would certainly recommend her!

10. Safira was a participant in my Happy Camille GO, was a perfect transaction, fast payment and patient with the long wait from HC!! Thank you so much!!! :)

11. Safira participated in my Leeke GO and was a gem to do business with. Payment was on time and communication was always friendly.

Thank you so much!

12. Safira was an excellent participant of my Leekeworld GO. Thanks a bunch!

13. Safira joined one of my LUTS GOs. And awesome member - she paid promptly, and was understanding about the wait times due to my job.
      Thanks for joining, Safira! ^_^

14. I bought a Luts Kik Delf stuffed body from her.
      Super fast transaction, super fast deliverary, super communication, in short: super all around!

Thanks again!

15. Sold eyes to Safira on layaway and she was a pleasure to deal with! Communication was easy and payments came as promised. Great buyer! Thanks again! :)

16. I sold a pair of eyes to Safira. She sent the payment right away and was very nice to deal with. Thank you so much! I highly recommend her!

17. woo hooo bought a head arrived in a flash!!!! Thrilled!!!

18. I bought a Bambicrony Ciao Bella from Safira and I would recommend her to anyone. The doll arrived quickly and was beautifully packed for a safe journey. Everything was perfect - would love to deal with her again!

19. I sold her my AS XiBao, she was amazing to deal with. Paid right away, reply very fast, and she was very paitent.
      Every sellers dream buyer.
      Ihighly recommend her:)

20. I sold SD punk hat to Safira~!
      Everything went great. great communication and fast payment.
      Thanks for buying from me~!