1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for sahoma

May 17, 2009

1. I buy a migma
      very good seller
      thank you for all

2. I bought a pair of DZ armour claw hands from sahoma. They were exactly as pictured, arrived quickly and were well packaged. She was also very prompt in communication and the entire transaction was very smooth. I would have no problem doing further transactions with her.

3. I participated in a split run by sahoma for an SID body + extras. Communication was great, items were repackaged well and shipped off quickly, and everything arrived safely. All in all, a wonderful transaction, thank you!

4. I bought Sahoma's Giorgio head, she was very pleasant to deal with and shipped the head much sooner than I expected. Head arrived yesterday in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

5. I bought an Iplehouse Claude from Sahoma. She's a great seller! Communication was fast and pleasant, she shipped quickly and the doll arrived in pristine condition. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!

6. I purchased a violet skinned arkose from Sahoma on a small layaway. It was a perfect transaction! The communication was constant, Sahoma was very friendly and replied to all my messages, arkose was shipped out quickly and he arrived in excellent packaging. I was very impressed! Thank you so much for my new man, he's amazing! I would gladly deal with Sahoma again in the future! :D

7. I purchased a Chibi Unoa Lilin from Sahoma! The doll was shipped reasonably quickly, within 5 business days, and she was as described. She was safely packaged and the shipping price I paid was accurate (she didn't overcharge).

All in all, I really could not be happier! I highly recommend Sahoma as a seller. :)

8. I bought a F60 Nanuri A head from sahoma -it was a great transaction, with clear communication and quick shipping. Thanks again!

9. Sahoma purchased some chic line stock items from me. Communication was good, she paid quickly and it was a smooth transaction. Thank you so much!!!

10. I purchased Mirwen's SP. Everything went great!

11. Good Seller

Bought Soom Chalco head from her. Quick and prompt replies, got delivered fast! Nicely packaged too

12. I got a pair of Soom Euclase Talons from this seller and everything went perfect ^_^

13. I bought a Soom Chalco body from sahoma. This was an amazing transaction!!! She is super sweet to deal with, we had a layaway (and she was super patient!) she replied to all my questions really fast and she was really kind!!

The body was super clean and exactly as described/pictured!!!! We arranged a pick up date because we live not so far from each other :)

I would recommend her as a seller to anyone and I would do business with her anytime!!!! <3

14. I bought a Or-doll Andrel head. she keeps good contact, shipped him fast and he was well packed :)
      Thank you!

15. Bought a Iplehouse Dexter from Sahoma. I would deal with her again!

She was very friendly, answered all my questions, and when I was between jobs very understanding of that.

Great transaction!

16. I bought Soom Chalco's mask and horns from Sahoma. Despite the misunderstanding about the requested shipping method (I asked for Xpresspost, she gave me Regular), she was very nice to go back to the post office and rectify the matter. Very commendable seller! Thanks very much ^_^

17. sahoma sold me a pair of soom arkose horns with magnets :-3 perfect communication, careful package, everything has made this a flawless transaction. I highly recommend sahoma as a seller, thank you so much!

18. I purchased a Luts Honey Delf Lolly from Sohoma and the transaction went beautifully. Communication was prompt and friendly. The doll was just as described and packaged extremely well for safe travel. Definitely a pleasant experience! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again or recommend Sahoma as a seller. Thank you so much! I'll definitely enjoy my new doll!

19. 100 % positive, bought a doll head of her and the communication was good, shipping was fast, packaging was just perfect.

20. Bought an Alchemic Lab Unoa Light Fluorite from sahoma at an unbelievably LOW price with an unbelievably HIGH number of extras. We had good communication throughout, and the doll was packed well and shipped promptly. Thank you very much!

--MW