1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for sahoma

May 17, 2009

1. I bought two wigs from sahoma, which were just what I was looking for! They arrived to me in about a week~ Very friendly to talk to. Thank you so much! :3

2. I bought a Luts Delf Boy body from sahoma. She let me put it on layaway and the communication was great. She verified every time I made a payment. The body was also shipped quickly, and it was packed to perfection! Thanks so much!

3. I bought a Limhwa Half Elf from Sahoma. The communication was great, the package was shipped fast, and the doll was packed extremely well. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. A+++ seller, thank you Sahoma!

4. Bought Narae60 from Sahoma, and I'm happy with this deal. She always replied quick and nice, agreed to my requests about layaway and unassembled shipping, carefully described all imperfections. Narae was shipped quickly in super safe package with cute gifts, and I just love my new girl♥ Thank you so much Sahoma!!

5. Super positive! sahoma is wonderful to work with and allowed me to pay via a short layaway. The doll body was packaged Perfectly and thoroughly. I am over the moon pleased with my purchase. Thank you sahoma!!!

6. I bought a doll head from sahoma, transaction was perfect! Thanks again! :D

7. I bought a doll from Sahoma and I could not be more happier! The communication was perfect, she answers very quickly and kindly to all my messages.
      The doll was very carefully packed and is as beautiful as described.
      Just perfect :)

8. I bought a pair of leggings from sahoma, absolutely no problems! Great communication and she answered all my questions ^^

Thanks!

9. I purchased some SD clothing from sahoma.

A very pleasant transaction; kept in touch, sent the items out quickly, and of course, the clothes are just perfect!
      Many thanks! :)

10. I bought a beautiful tan Limhwa Mono from Sahoma and I couldn't be happier with him. She was kind enough to allow me a layaway and her communication throughout was fantastic. He arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Sahoma is lovely to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you so much for letting me adopt your lovely boy :)

11. I purchased some SD boys shoes from sohoma. She was very quick to return messages and even took the time to measure the shoes so I wouldn't be disappointed. Shipped the very fast and they arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

12. I bought a wig from Sahoma.
      Fair price, fast shipping, nice and fast communication and the wig was in perfect condition.
      Conclusion: Perfect!!! Im 100% positive!!

13. I bought some stockings from Sahoma and she was awesome to deal with. Great communication and shipped fast. Will do business with again. Thanks.

14. I purchased an SD wig and several items of clothing from Sahoma and everything went great! The transaction was quick, and she was very friendly! Everything arrived fast and was very well packaged! Would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much!

15. Bought a pair of TTYA shorts from sahoma and the transaction was great. Shipped very quickly and very nice in all communications. Would definitely do business with again. thanks!

16. I purchased 2 pairs of shoes and a hoodie from sahoma. The whole transaction was nice and smooth. She shipped
      the items quickly and responded to my questions quickly as well. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

17. I just bought a sg size corset and striped socks from sahoma.
      The transaction was perfect and the items shipped fast.
      I would certainly do business with sahoma again.
      Thank you

18. I bought a tan minifee karsh from Sahoma and she was an excellent seller to work with. Answered all my questions promptly and we worked out a layaway plan. She shipped the doll right after receiving payment and everything arrived in perfect condition

19. sahoma bought a Soom Ai from me via layaway. Communication was very nice and friendly and payment was always on time. There was an issue with shipping as we thought the package has gone missing (didn't arrive after a month+ even via EMS) She was patience with me during this period while I tried to find more information regarding it, my Post Office wasn't much help until almost 2 months later when they told me there was a courier problem and they just re-shipped the package to Canada. After a week-ish, the package finally arrived to Sahoma and everything resolved itself!

20. Purchased littlefee faceplate from sahoma, great transaction ! Very pleased