1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for sahoma

May 17, 2009

1. I had the pleasure of buying Fairyland Risse Red Riding Hood accessories from Sahoma. Communication was fast & shipping faster. I would be more than happy to buy from Sahoma again. I give her two jointed thumbs up

2. I bought a sweater from Sahoma. Communication was very fast, helpful, and friendly. She shipped it out the day after I paid, and it was well packaged. I would definitely buy from her again.

3. Absolutely wonderful transaction. I bought some SD clothing from sahoma. They were very communicative with me, gave me different shipping options, let me know when they shipped etc. The items arrived very quickly (I swear Canada Post should be the mail service all other countries try to emulate with how efficient they are), they were well packaged, exactly as described. Really this was a wonderful transaction. Thank you so so much!

4. Bought an item from Sahoma. Very friendly and prompt, and the item was just as described! Would buy from again! :)

5. I bought a pair of brown Dollheart boots from sahoma a couple of weeks ago. She was friendly and shipped them out quickly. They look great! Would definitely recommend. Thanks! :)

6. Sahoma bought mnf event head head from me using a short layaway. Fast and smooth transaction, thanks a lot for adopting the head! =)

7. I bought a flower print MSD t-shirt. Communication was prompt and shipping was fast.

8. I purchased a Bimong Narae 60cm N62k vampire doll in light tan from @sahoma. She arrived very promptly, and each part of her (including the option parts) was wrapped separately and very carefully in bubble wrap--so much bubble wrap that my cat won't even sit in the shipping box that's full of it due to the texture and noise!

She was lovely to deal with and responded to me very quickly. She even included an extra Monique wig in the package! I would definitely buy from her again and would recommend her to anyone interested in buying her dolls.

Fantastic seller! Thank you!

9. I bought three shirts from Sahoma. She was courteous and did everything she said she would. Items arrived in great condition.

Thank you! :)

10. bout a set of SD17 closes from this darling and could not be more happier with the transaction, all as described and fast shipment, fast communication, plain awesome seller!! thank you ^^

11. 100% a really good seller. Highly Recommend her.

12. Purchased several MSD items from Sahoma. Communication was good and they offered me options for shipping. Items arrived fast and in great condition. Would not hesitate to buy from again. Love everything.

13. Sahoma bought from me cp self body. Communication was very friendly and payment super fast. I highly recommend her! Thank you so much!

14. Purchased some clothes from sahoma, and all went well. Excellent communication and professional throughout.

Merci beaucoup.
      :cake:

15. I purchased a number of clothing items from sahoma, she was very pleasant, helpful and shipped the items super fast. Everything arrived today in perfect condition. Thanks so much for a great transaction!

16. I bought some clothing items and a doll prop and it was a perfect transaction! The items were shipped quickly and nicely packed and looked even better in person.
      I'd definitely recommend!

17. I bought a B&G Aurora head from sahoma and the transaction was very smooth. The head arrived very quickly and was packed nice and safe so she arrived in the condition described. Thank you for helping me bring one of my dream girl's home!

18. I purchased a number of clothing and accessory items from sahoma and it was a great transaction! She responded promptly and was quick to send the items. Everything is accounted for and was as described. Would enjoy doing business with hwr again.

19. Purchased a Halloween skirt from Sahoma. Transaction went very well, prompt with updates & letting me know when it would ship/was shipped out. Overall could not as for a smoother purchase!