1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sahtyne

May 4, 2012

1. If you've completed a transaction with me, please feel free to leave a few comments here.
      Thanks. ^^

2. sahtyne purchased from me a soom biweekly outfit.
      once we agreed on price, she sent payment quickly, and let me knew when the outfit arrived.
      it had a problem - I didn't notice before shipment that the necklace was broken.
      sahtyne has been kind in communication and we easily come to a solution. she accepted a little refund from me, for the issue ^_^
      thank you for this nice transaction.

3. sahtyne purchased a SOOM phonolus from me. She sent the payment promptly and very nice to communicate. Good buyer~! Thank you very much ^ ^

4. Sathyne splitted a Soom Ignim with me, she kept the cat head and I kept the rest. The transaction has been pleasant and communication very friendly and smooth. I would deal with her gladly again. Thank you very much!

5. I bought a Soom Ignim head from sahtyne.
      I'm very happy with the transaction and would do business with sahtyne again anytime!

!!!!Highly recommended!!!!

6. I purchase a Feeple65 SP chloe head from Sahtyne
      great communication, accomodating and friendly. thank you so much. highly recommended ^^

7. I bought the DH dress set from Sahtyne and it was very nice transaction, thank you!