1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Saiko

Mar 19, 2007

1. Err... yes. I´ve dealt with quite a few people here by now and hope that you´ll kindly leave feedback here - if I haven´t left feedback for you yet, please PM me with your feedback thread! I also have ebay feedback as cthulhu-chan.

Myself, I´ve had great transactions with

Arsenic
      Avenger
      Aster
      Batchix
      Brightfires
      dollfie63
      Hat-chan
      jerrysugarav
      Juubei
      kauket
      Keladry
      Milka
      mystical maz
      nancy60304
      Otai
      Sakuli
      Skywhys
      Yuriko_Terachi

and can recommend everyone of these. Thanks, everyone!! :-)

2. It was great transaction, everything went quick ;) Saiko answered all my PMs ^^!

3. I sold an MSD wig to Saiko -- everything went swimmingly! Would gladly do business with her again any time!

Nancy Maya

4. I sold Saiko my DOC Too. She has paid me quickly and promptly and was very friendly! A great transaction! ^^

5. Sold a FL Winking Flora faceplate to Saiko, payment was quick and communication was good. Let me know as soon as it arrived. Thanks!

6. Sold a Realpuki sp Popo plate to Saiko. She paid promptly and answered emails straight away. A completely smooth transaction and I would highly recommend her. A pleasure to do business with.
      Thanks a lot Steffi

sherbet x

7. I sold a PKF Faceplate to Saiko, and everything went very smoothly! Communication was friendly and she responded quickly to my messages... and she kept me updated to let me know when the faceplate had arrived, safe and sound. I would work with Saiko again, anytime! :)

Thanks! :aheartbea
      Chris

8. I sold a Pukifee Flora faceplate to Steffi and everything went very well! Great communication, fast payment and let me know when it arrived! Would totally do business with her again :D Highly recommended!!!

9. I sold her a wig. Very good communication, she is very friendly. She pays fast and gives no problems. I am very happy to have dealt with her. I recommend her 100%

10. Sold a Unoa headback by Buff to Saiko. Great transaction! Recommended. Thank you for letting me know it arrived safe & sound! :aheartbea