1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sailor_Earth316

Oct 7, 2007

1. Participated in her group order, was very friendly and let me know when my item was
      added to the order and posted to me
      would be happy to deal with again <3

2. I bought a wig from Sailor_Earth316 and it was a wonderful purchase.
      Communication was very efficient and pleasant, the wig was well-packed and shipped as quickly as announced, and Sailor_Earth simply was an wonderful person to deal with, very kind and patient. ^_^
      Thank you again !

3. I bought a lovely, sleek, long silver wig from Sailor_Earth316. As I had some problems with a very similar wig earlier I was a little uneasy at first, but she was so lovely throughout the transaction and kept very good contact!

The wig arrived in brilliant shape, and I just love it!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction!

4. I participated in Sailor_Earth316's Pupa GO :] communication was excellent and shipping was fast!
      Thanks again!

5. Also in Sailor_Earth316's Pupapa GO... updates were timely and shipping was fast - thanks!

~perley

6. I sold an outfit set to Sailor_Earth316 and it was a wonderful transaction. She paid quickly, was great with communication, and very pleasant to deal with. I'd definitely do business with her again!

7. [SIZE="-10"]Sailor_Earth316 was a participant in my eleventh Leekeworld group order and we had a smooth and easy transaction! Payments were sent in promptly and communication was well kept up from their end. I would look forward to dealing with this member again!

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in this order! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

8. Just received an adorable mokona hat from Sailor_Earth316, who must have an in with the postal gods. Wow!

Thanks again! <3

9. I bought an adorable wig from Sailor_earth316. It arrived prractically overnight! Super nice person to deal with too! Thanks SO much!

Thank you again!

10. Sailor_Earth316 was in my LeekeWorld GO. She's very quick with payment and lovely to have a transaction with :)

11. I purchased a pair of boots from Sailor_Earth316 and it went great! Communication was very friendly and timely and the items were quickly shipped. They arrived in excellent condition! Thank you!

12. Hi

Man. I have no idea where to start to leave this wonderful woman feedback. ;)

It first started out as just buying cute pre-made shirts from her then it turned into a commission. She made me a total of 1 one-piece dress, 1 pair of leggings, 2 boy turtlenecks, and 1 girl hoodie jacket. I can't tell you how amazed at the items she sent me. It's on such a professional level I was at awe. I'm just totally in love with Sailor_Earth316's work. :D What amazes me even more, she finished making these items within a week or two! That's hella fast! :o I can't believe I didn't have to wait a month or two for them. The quality is beyond fantastic. Her communication was excellent (even though she had busy weekdays) and super friendly. I LOVED talking to her. :aheartbea She shipped out the items super fast! The package arrived with such careful packaging. Overall, this transaction was beyond anything I can say with my synonyms of "excellent" can describe. LOL

Thank you so much! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

- Lum Out -

P.S. I will be leaving another feedback for another commission. >W<!!! :chocoberry

13. Hi

It's me again.

I commissioned Sailor_Earth316 again for a 1 pair of leggings and 1 one-piece dress. She made me the same outfit last time but it didn't fit my girl who just came in the day after I had received the other package. I had to give her specific measurements for her to work with since she didn't have the same type of doll I had. She was gracious enough to take up the challenge because making items from pure measurements can be scary! :horror:

Again, her communication was excellent and friendly! :aheartbea She finished the commission super fast and shipped them out fast too! They arrived in great condition and carefully packaged! Best of all, they fit my girl! :love

Thanks again! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

- Lum Out -

14. Purchased a wig, it was packed well and in great condition!

15. I have bought a wig from Sailor_Earth316, she was nice to communicate with and she shipped the wig out fast, thank you!

16. I bought a wig from Sailor_Earth316. It arrived quickly and was well-packaged. Great transaction!

17. Sailor_Earth316 purchased a pair of sd girl cargo pants from me. Friendly communication and prompt payment.
      A++ Buyer :)

Thank you for a smooth and very pleasant transaction.

18. I bought a set of really nice set of 20mm eyes from SailorEarth - communication was perfect. She also sent out the package in lightning time! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++ Thanks again =)

19. I participated in Sailor_Earth316's Leekeworld group order. She put in our order quickly, let me know when one of my items was out of stock so I could pick another item (I got the same wig, but in a different color), updated us every step of the way, and shipped the items out the next day they arrived at her house! Overall, a perfectly organized and pleasant group order experience! I would definitely join another GO run by Sailor_Earth316.

20. I recently joined a Leekeworld G.O. hosted by Sailor_Earth316. She was really great about keeping us updated, and was a fast responder when it came to messages. Our order was, to my surprise, one of the orders that made it during a sales period. Because of this, it saved everyone in the order some $$$, and she was quick to issue partial refunds because of it. When the order arrived to her, she was quick to make sure that everything had arrived O.K. and was quick about sending the packages out to everyone. When my partial arrived today, everything was there and packed away safely and nicely. I certainly recommend her as a group order leader, and I really hope to join another with her in the future. This was easily one of the best transactions I have ever had on DoA. Thanks so much! :D