1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sailor_Earth316

Oct 7, 2007

1. Just got my purchase from Sailor_Earth316 's recent Leekeworld go. I could not be happy with how helpful & quick to respond she was. Answered all my questions, the 2nd GO i have joined but my FIRST complete purchase through DoA for my first boy. Thank you so much for pretty much holding this noob's hands! I'm a very happy camper and I can't wait for my boy to put these purchases to use.

I ditto PrincessEv's sentiment to GO with Sailor_Earth316 again!

2. err I'm sorry if this is a mistake but I don't see an edit button. I mean to say "could not be MORE happy"

3. Was in the LeekeWorld GO
      that was the fastest GO i have ever been a part of :D
      an A+ person and I highly recommend her

4. I was in Sailor_Earth316's Leeke GO, and everything was perfect! My things arrived quickly and carefully packed. :aheartbea Thank you so much!

5. I was part of a group order run By Sailor_earth316. It was one of the smoothest group orders that I have ever been part of.
      I would do a group order with her anytime.
      thanks
      Andrea

6. I participated in Sailor_Earth316's recent Leekeworld GO. She was very organized, maintained communication throughout, and shipped out my items expediently and in good condition. I would not hesitate to do another transaction with her. :)

7. Was in Sailor_Earth316's leeke world group order. Everything went very smoothly, and very fast shipping, and great communication! :)

8. Was just part of the Leeke GO and everything went great! She's a wonderful GO leader, quickly shipped out and was open and forthcoming about a surprise discount she was given.

Thanks so much! <3

9. I bought an SD shirt from Sailor_Earth316.
      The transaction was simply fantastic. The shirt was adorable, shipping was super fast, and Sailor_Earth was always reliable in communicating.

Highly recommended!~

10. Bought a beautiful pair of Leekeworld 20mm eyes from Sailor_Earth316. She kept an excellent communication during the transaction and shipped the item to me very quickly. I definitely recommend her to other buyers/sellers! Thank you :)

11. Sailor_Earth316 joined my Leekeworld GO and was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was excellent and very friendly, payment was prompt and overall a very smooth transaction. Thanks so much!

12. I bought a Yo-SD kimono set from Sailor_Earth316 and it was a perfect transaction with great communication and super safe shipping. I couldn't be happier! Thanks again!

13. This was a wonderful transaction! It couldn't have been smoother or quicker! Thank you so much!
      To other possible buyers and sellers, I highly recommend dealing with this seller! 5 stars!!!

14. Sailor_Earth316 was a participant in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld POV order. Communication from their end left nothing to be desired and payments were sent in a prompt, timely fashion. They were quite pleasant to deal with and I'd be more than willing to work with them again in the future.

Thankies!!
      &#9829;

15. Purchased a pair of Luts boy pants from Sailor_Earth316 and they were as described, shipped promptly and carefully packaged!
      Thanks again!
      Zenna

16. Joined Sailor_Earth's leekeworld GO, and all went well. Would happily join a GO hosted by Sailor_Earth again.

17. I participated in the Leekeworld order. I was very pleased it went so smoothy and quickly. Sailor_earth316 kept us up to date and sent out invoices Promptly. A great experience. Definitely recommend.
      Thanks,
      Skeppler

18. Sailor_Earth ran a Leekworld GO that I participated in and everything was done in a very orderly and fast fashion. I got my wig really quick after the GO was shipped to her and I was super pleased. Thanks!

19. I bought a Dream of Doll wig from Sailor_Earth316.
      Communication was great, the wig got shipped quickly and is in good condition.
      Thank you!