1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for saint wing

Mar 11, 2009

1. Here is the feedback for saint wing
      if you've had a transaction with me
      please leave some feedback here~

Thank you ^ ^

2. I bought a BW Breakaway from saint wing. He was shipped very quickly and arrived in great condition. Very beautiful! ^^ Very good communication skills - highly recommended! Would definitely do business with again!

3. Saint wing purchased a sky blue fer from me, and it was a great transaction. I received payment promptly, and she was a very nice person to talk to. Thanks, so much!

4. Saint Wing bought a dress from me, she was just wonderful to deal with. Very sweet, quick to pay and good communication. I would definitely do business with her again. ^^ Thank you for such a seamless transaction!

5. I sold a Breakaway head to Saint Wing.
      She was a very nice customer, and paid very quickly. Do not hesitate to do business with her ^_^ !
      Thanks again, Saint Wing. ^_^

6. I bought a Unoa Zero from Saint Wing, and she was a wonderful and patient seller. She accepted my initially long layaway plan, and was so sweet to me regarding EMS status and tracking. Thank you so much!

7. Saint Wing purchased a doll from me.
      She's been polite, patient and determined, making payment ahead from our schedule.
      This transaction went efficiently and smoothly, thank her a ton. ^^

8. Saintwing bought a head from me, and she paid very fast and always in good communication. Wonderful trader! Thank you!

9. I bought a Luts Flood head from Saint Wing.
      Good price and arrive in a good condition.
      Thanks for all.