1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakana_hime

Aug 7, 2009

1. Please leave BST feedback here. Thank you!

2. sakana_hime bought a pair of SD sized pants from me and the transaction went perfectly fine. :) She's nice to talk to, is good with communicating and pays as soon as she is possible. Sure, she did have a little trouble with payments, but that was no problem at all, since she told me about it and we could fix it from there. :)
      I'd gladly do business with her again. Thanks!

3. Sakana_hime bought a T-shirt from me and the transaction was perfect. She paid me immediately. The communication was really quick and nice and she even gave me a message to let me know the shirt arrived and she was happy with it! :D I will recommand her to anyone!

4. Sakana_hime bought a B&G Sapphira from me! She was an awesome buyer. She paid promptly, kept wonderful communication, and was patient when there was a shipping mistake on my part.

Absolutely wonderful buyer, I would not hesitate to deal with her again!

5. Sakana_hime participated in a group order that I ran. She paid quickly and had excellent communication. I would not hesitate to work with her again.

6. Sakana_Hime sold me a baby cheshire! Communication was fabulous and it shipped quickly and was packaged safely. Would definitely work with Sakana again!

Thanks!
      ~V~

7. i bought baby cheshire from sakana...... he arrived swiftly, packaged beautifully, and is beyond darling..... the greatest seller!

8. I traded for a re-ment cabinet and extras from Sakana hime, an it was an absolutely wonderful transaction! I am so happy to have this in my collection, thank you!!!

9. Sakana_hime purchased a minifee soony from me. Every layaway payment was sent as promised and all communication was friendly. It was a pleasure doing business with her, I would happily do so again.

Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

10. I sold a Dollzone Eudora to sakana_hime and she was wonderful to do business with! I held the doll for her, she paid precisely when promised, and was an absolute pleasure to communicate with! I would highly recommend her as a buyer, and would be more than happy to do business with her again!

11. I bought a Pupu Realfee face plate and it was a pleasure to do business with you. Very nice person. Thank you?

12. I sold a wig and an MSD hoodie to Sakana_hime. Communication was excellent from start to finish, and she was even nice enough to let me know when the items arrived to her. Sakana_hime's payment was also prompt, which I really appreciated. Highly recommend! Thank you so much. ^^

13. I purchased some MakoEyes from Sakana_hime and the transaction was flawless. The eyes were shipped quickly and packaged well, and the communication was excellent. I would not hesitate to purchase from Sakana_hime again. Thank you!

14. I sold a Minifee 2014 Sarang head to Sakana_Hime with a short layaway. Everything was very smooth, and communication was great every step of the way! She was also very prompt with her payments. I would happily do business again any time. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a Realfee Soso faceplate from Tiffany. It was great communication and fast shipping. Soso is perfect! Thank you!

16. I bought a Minifee Sarang head from Tiffany, and it was a great transaction from start to finish! She shipped out promptly after payment and was very communicative! Would happily do business again. Thank you! :D

17. Bought a Limhwa Mono from Sakana_Hime and could not be happier! She shipped him immediately, he got to me fast, and I absolutely adore him! Thanks so much for the flawless transaction! I would definitely do business with Sakana_Hime again. :)

18. I bought a practice head from sakana_hime and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
      Thanks again ^^

19. I purchased a Tan Sia Body from sakana_hime and everything arrived safely. The extra parts were individually wrapped and everything was encased in bubble wrap. She was very communicative, and everything shipped fast. Thanks again.

20. I purchased a Little Rebel Svein head from Sakana_hime and the transaction was perfect, the head arrived very quickly and was well-wrapped and in perfect condition, she answered every message extremely quickly and sent out the head the next day. I would definitely purchase from her again, thanks again ^^