1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakhmet and/or Crou

Nov 30, 2006

1. I recently purchased an SD13 Oldskin body from Crou. She was friendly and shipped him as soon after I payed him off. The body arrived safely and packed quite wonderfully. Over all, it was a wonderful transaction and I would definitely recommend her as a seller.

Thank you! :aheartbea

2. I just had a successful and pleasant transaction with Sakhmet. Thanks again!

3. Sakhmet bought Chrom legs/paws from me and everything went perfectly. Fast payment, very friendly and patient, a real pleasure to deal with!

Thanks so much <3

4. Sakhmet participated in my dollmore GO. Very prompt with communication and payments, thank you!

5. Sakhmet bought a headback from me. It was a great transaction and everything went smoothly. I would welcome buying or selling to Sakhmet in the future! Thanks!!!

6. I bought a Lati doll from Crou and I had a wonderful transaction. Crou is a lovely person who is a pleasure to deal with. She shipped quickly, the doll was well packed and she was kind enough to follow-up to make sure I was happy with my new bebe. I would recommend Crou to any potential buyer. Thanks so much!! :fangirl:

7. Sakhmet Did a quick and fast sale with me on Winnie Dee Ai Soom Hooves. Wonderful sale. Lots of communication.

8. Sakhmet's a wonderful buyer. She was courteous, paid very fast and let me know the moment she got the body in. :)
      Thank you so much for the great transaction.

9. Sakhmet recently purchased my Amber head and lower torso/hooves. She is an absolute sweetheart and pleasure to deal with; very friendly, great communication throughout, and quick payment. I look forward to working with her again. ^_~

Thank you so very much hon! :D

10. I just purchased a Luts Senior Delf girl body from Sakhmet & the whole thing turned out perfect.
      Communication was excellent, she was willing to let me do a layaway & then sent the body out as soon as I had it paid for.
      It arrived almost immediately, well packed & even better in person than it had seemed in the good photos posted on the mp!
      I highly recommend Sakhmet as a person to deal with on the mp.
      Thanks!!

11. I just received my Dark Soo Chic-line face from Sakhmet, and I didn't expect it, but she came with her head back and attachment thingy :D She was awesome to deal with and super fast shipping out! Just wonderful, thank you so much! I love my Soo! :D

12. I just bought a Cian head from Sakhmet and the whole experience was great. All PM's were answered within 24hrs and when I recieved him I literally squealed, he is perfect, thanks XD

13. I bought a Sakaki head from Sakhmet. The transaction went smoothly and she replied every PM I sent. Packing was very nice, the condition of item is good.
      Thank you so much! He is definitely my dream doll.
      A positive feedback for her. :):)

14. I sold a WS teenie gem body to Sakhmet. Payment was quick and she let me know as soon as it got there safe and sound. A wonderful transaction all around. :)

15. I got a lovely wig from Sakhmet's Chic-line split. She was a sheer delight to deal with and packaged the wig with love and care :lol:
      Sakhmet was patient with my noobness too which was nice :sweatI'd buy from her again in a heartbeat!

16. Sakhmet recently purchased a Dia head from me. Absolutely wonderful buyer! Easy to deal with, great communications, prompt pay. I highly recommend!!

17. Traded my RAW*KISS eyes for Sakhmet's C-Line Sleeping Soo Faceplate. great to deal with - thanks!

18. I purchased a Ruru head from Sakhmet, it was a great, fast transaction and she responded to all of my PMs quickly.

19. Sakhmet participated in my Syen split for the OE head. Absolutely wonderful to deal with as always; very friendly with great communication and quick payment. I look forward to working with her again.

Thank you so much! :)

20. Sakhmet participated in my LUTS GO. Fast replies to invoices and paid promptly. She also let me know when her items arrived. She is a great and easy person to work with in the GO! I'd love to work with her again^^