1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakhmet and/or Crou

Nov 30, 2006

1. I bought a moddel Delf girl body from Sakhmet and as usual it was perfect! I love doing business with her, she is pleasant and flexible, too--thank you so much!

2. Bough a pair for Soul Doll hands from Sakhmet
      Communication was great and the hands got here in great time. I would definitely buy from again.

3. I bought an SSD 08 Man head from Sakhmet. Shipped very fast, securely and had great communication. Thanks so much.

4. I purchased a Leeke/Dollga wig from Sakhmet. Communication was great, shipping was quick, the wig arrived in perfect condition, and overall it was an excellent transaction. I would buy from Sakhmet again, and I recommend her to anyone interested in purchasing something from her. Thank you! :)

5. I bought a Soom Bix head from Sakhmet and it was a perfect transaction! She responded to PMs quickly and shipped him quickly as well. He arrived well packed and in excellent condition! I couldn't be happier! :D

6. I traded Soom fantasy parts with Sakhmet , my Syen gargoyle legs for her Winnie Dee Ai hooves. Sakhmet was willing to ship and let me know when the hooves were sent. The hooves arrived quickly and in good order.

Thank you so much :)

7. I bought some Chalco hooves from Sakhmet and she was fantastic -- she stayed in contact and she did an *amazing* job of wrapping them. Thank you!!! :)

8. Squueeedoodles! Sakhmet was splithost for soom nephlim MD! I got the dragon feet from this split. I am very impressed with the smoothness of this split. the communication was very very good and shipping was very prompt. I would do business with them again in a heartbeat! three thumbs up!

9. I had joint a split hold by Sakhmet for Nephilin's horns and eyes. They were shipped pretty fast after she recieved the doll, and packed everything nicely. All of them came in great condition. The transaction was very smooth, thank you~

10. I was in Sakhmet's Soom Nephelin split for the wig and everything went absolutely perfect :)
      She was very friendly and good with updates throughout the whole transaction and the wig got to me safe and sound.
      Thank you so much!

11. Nicole was awesome to deal with.

I am reporting one hundred percent good feedback for her! I was part of her Soom Nephilim split (I got the hands), and I have to say, everything was done in a pro manner, there were no complications, prices were reasonable and she was very capable as a split leader. I am one hundred percent satisfied with my purchase and with our transaction. I would do it again, one thousand times!

Thanks for the hands, Nic, and for being so pleasant!

12. Sakhmet split a doll with me for the Aria Doll Christmas event :) payment and communication was super prompt and perfect! I'd definitely split with her again.

13. Sakhmet recently participated in the first part of my 18th Leekeworld pre-order run and things were pleasantly smooth through the entire duration of the transaction. Invoices were taken care of in prompt fashion and communication from their end, left absolutely nothing at all to be desired. A great transaction!! I cannot recommend them enough~

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥
      [♥]​

14. I was part of a split that Sakhmet ran, and she was great -- thank you so much!!! :)

15. Sakhmet purchased a pair of eyes from me in a very easy transaction. Great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as they arrived. Lovely to work with!

16. Had a very good transaction with Sakhmet, she organized the split on Spiritdoll Stayne. Everything was great, fast communication and fast shipping. Thank you so much!

17. I joined Sakhmet's Taco split: for her the doll, for me the costume and shoes. It has been a pleasure to deal with her since the beggining, smooth and fast communication in all the moment and she was really fast in sending the clothes to me when she received them. I would love to deal with Sakhmet again!

18. I was part of Sakhmet's Taco split - I took the eyes. :)

The transaction was perfect - after a lot of messy MP orders it was so refreshing to deal with someone so friendly again! I could not complain one bit about this member. A pure delight. <3

I would not hesitate to order from Sakhmet again!

19. I bought Lu-Wen head from Sakhmet. Transaction was fast and easy:)
      Head arrived nice packaged!
      Thank you very much!~

20. Sakhmet purchase my Ricky17 boy body.
      she paid very promptly. I have great communication with her.
      I'm highly recommend her to do a business with! :)

Thank you so much