1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakhmet and/or Crou

Nov 30, 2006

1. I recently purchased a Ricky17 body from Sakhmet on a short layaway. Friendly communication and the packaged arrived quickly after payment with everything wrapped in layers of bubble wrap. I would definitely deal with Sakhment again. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction! ^^

2. I bought an Ariadoll Sleeping Narvy head from Sakhmet, and am happy to recommend her as an excellent seller. Communication was great - open and friendly - and she shipped promptly with very good, safe packaging. Thanks so much!

3. I participated in Sekmet's Migma split, in which I got the outfit. The whole thing went smoothly, it was paid off early and she was great to deal with. Quick in communication and getting pictures of my items to me, they arrived to me quickly and safely. Thanks so much!

4. I went in as part of Sakhmet's Migma order and ended up splitting the H. Migma with an extra body.

The entire transaction went very well and communication was tops. Migma arrived perfectly packaged and quickly too. Thank you very much.

5. I contacted DemonMiko earlier this month in regards to a potential trade (I was looking to replace my Migma's large bust with a medium one!) and we ended up doing a three-way transaction along with Sakhmet (who was the split leader who was waiting for Miko's girl to arrive) and it went beautifully. Sakhmet's communication was excellent; it was thanks to her that I found what I was looking for, and she sent my parts efficiently and very, very fast. She is also one of the friendliest people I know, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

I sent my torso to DemonMiko, Sakhmet sent DemonMiko's torso to me, and both ladies received excellent feedback from myself. Awesome participants! Thank you so much again for everything!

6. Sakhmet bought an Aria Doll body from me on a short layaway and was pretty much awesome throughout, handling the situation with patience and humour including when the body effectively went AWOL for two weeks after I had shipped it.

A big thank you and highly recommended! :)

7. I bought Sakhmet's leftover Migma bits and she is always awesome to do business with--I keep being surprised how long it's been..she sold me one of my first doll heads! And I am hoping to do more business in the future; she is always right on top of things and a superb shipper...and so much fun :daisy

8. I bought a SOV Tail from Sakhmet, and it was a great transaction!

9. Bought Pipos Resin cat ears. Transation went great. Got some great pictures on request and was shipped out quickly. Thank you so much

10. I bought some doll parts from Sakhmet and the whole transaction was great. Fast shipping, great packaging and super communication. Thank you so much!

11. A marvelous transaction!

Crou was so wonderful in purchasing a Shirou boy from me! She kept in touch frequently and was so friendly in her PMs! The money was sent precisely when she said it would be, and she let me know the very day the package arrived. I would be honored to do business with her again. DoA needs more honest and responsible buyers like her! Thanks so much! <3

12. Bought tan Chalco hands from Sakhmet, and she was just lovely to deal with :) Always very friendly in PM's, and even upgraded my shipping for free when she couldn't get the hands into the mail as soon as she'd hoped to. I'd be more than happy to work with her again anytime! Thanks!

13. This is my second time doing business with Sakhmet! I have to say that she was BEAUTIFUL TO WORK WITH, both times! Good sales ethics, excellent communication, reasonable prices, and good shipping times! My new Coquina feet will love their new home... Hopefully? :3

Again, thanks so much! You're a lively person and I look forward to dealing again, next time! :3

14. Crou bought a wig from me and the transaction went smoothly. They paid promptly and were nice to talk to. Thank you!

15. Sakhmet was a participant in my Leekeworld POV #23 group order run and was everything was just great. Communication was well kept and payments were prompt, leaving nothing at all to be desired. A smooth and easy transaction from initiation to completion, I would gladly work with them again and recommend them very highly~

Thank you for your participation in this order!!​

16. I bought a SM Breccia on layaway from Sakhmet. She was prompt and friendly with communication and was sure to let me know about delays in shipping. ^-^ Thanks so much for my fox!

17. I sold a Supia body to Sakhmet. She was a pleasure to deal with. :)

18. I joined Sakhmet for a Souldoll Rachel split. Especially quick and friendly communication, I was informed of any new information from Souldoll and my package arrived fast and very well packed. I've dealt with Sakhmet before and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thank you so much!

19. I bought a zaoll body from Sakhmet and she was the most patient and understanding person...My layaway payments had to be delayed a few times due to unfortunate circumstances and she understood completely. Friendly communication, I'd make a deal with her again!

20. I bought a Soom Nephelin head from Sakhmet~ She was friendly to deal with and the head arrived quickly and safely packaged, thank you!