Feedback for Sakhmet

Feb 9, 2020

1. https://denofangels.com/threads/feedback-for-sakhmet-and-or-crou.101718/

The link for my original feedback thread can be accessed above. Crou and I have had a falling out after many years of friendship due to life circumstances, so it is high time that I create my own personal feedback thread as the original thread was begun by her.

Unfortunate, but life marches on! Until this feedback thread begins to populate with current feedback I will leave the link at the top for all interested parties.

2. I had a *marvelous* transaction with @Sakhmet !
      I sold a not-pristine Volks Unoss Seina to @Sakhmet on a layaway. She was
      a *delight* to work with on this transaction. Lovely chats and always prompt
      replies to questions. She sent all layaway payments promptly.
      *AND* she let me know when the box safely arrived too. Thanks for giving
      Seina a new home - and - *THANKS * for a brilliant transaction!!! :)

3. Thanks so much Sakhmet for a wonderful transaction! I sold an iplehouse ebony Rexy to her. Communication was clear, quick, and friendly. I enjoyed chatting, and I really hope you have fun restoring this special girl! Thanks again!

4. I bought a pair of Pipos WS ears from Sakhmet, and the transaction was wonderful! Ears were shipped immediately after receiving payment, and they arrived very well packaged, safe and sound. Would definitely love to do future business with them. <3 Thank you very much!