1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakhmet

Feb 9, 2020

1. https://denofangels.com/threads/feedback-for-sakhmet-and-or-crou.101718/

The link for my original feedback thread can be accessed above. Crou and I have had a falling out after many years of friendship due to life circumstances, so it is high time that I create my own personal feedback thread as the original thread was begun by her.

Unfortunate, but life marches on! Until this feedback thread begins to populate with current feedback I will leave the link at the top for all interested parties.

2. I had a *marvelous* transaction with @Sakhmet !
      I sold a not-pristine Volks Unoss Seina to @Sakhmet on a layaway. She was
      a *delight* to work with on this transaction. Lovely chats and always prompt
      replies to questions. She sent all layaway payments promptly.
      *AND* she let me know when the box safely arrived too. Thanks for giving
      Seina a new home - and - *THANKS * for a brilliant transaction!!! :)

3. Thanks so much Sakhmet for a wonderful transaction! I sold an iplehouse ebony Rexy to her. Communication was clear, quick, and friendly. I enjoyed chatting, and I really hope you have fun restoring this special girl! Thanks again!

4. I bought a pair of Pipos WS ears from Sakhmet, and the transaction was wonderful! Ears were shipped immediately after receiving payment, and they arrived very well packaged, safe and sound. Would definitely love to do future business with them. <3 Thank you very much!

5. I bought a Soom Sov from @Sakhmet and the transaction was fabulous. Shipping was fast and extremely well-protected. Would definitely do future business with her!

6. Purchased a Soom partial fullset from Sakhmet and the transaction went flawlessly :D. Sakhmet was even willing to hold it for a few days while I sorted out a problem with my PayPal which is above and beyond what any seller is expected to do:aheartbea I would not hesitate to buy from them again in the future:sumomo:

7. ☆☆ SUPER POSITIVE!! ☆☆:3nodding:
      I went to the Marketplace looking for 1 size 7-8 white fur wig, which I found immediately with Sakhmet. Then I decided to check what other wigs Sakhmet was selling and I found 6 more that, based on Sakhmet's photos, were appealing in their unusual styles and colors ... So, the boxful of wigs arrived today, which was fast, and I'm happy with my choices. They were so nicely packed, each wig cap stuffed with tissue paper, each wig in a plastic zipper bag, all of them in very good condition. :love Sakhmet made the transaction easy, and shipped very efficiently. Thank you, Sakhmet!

8. a super awesome transaction!! i responded to their marketplace listing for an SD Ariadoll body, looking for a match for a yellowed head. they responded in a timely manner, took plenty of pictures, and even included a comparison photo of the body in differing lighting with a white paper so i could gauge how well of a match it was before i bought her. She was packed really well, and in my opinion looks even better in person than in the pictures, and the body looked super pretty in the pics!

Anyway, thank you again for this transaction, and I hope to do business with you again in the future! :3nodding:

9. I bought from Sakhmet unknown black boots, yosd Nezumeitoo skull and cross bones set and Nezumeitoo skull sleeve top she was super great to deal with very friendly and quick to answer messages I totally recommend her as an excellent seller. The items arrived safe and sound and in great condition without any problems.
      10/10 superb service, thank you very much :)

10. Forgot to leave feedback I bought my Room Vesuvia body from Sakhmet and they are wonderful to deal with. When I popped a finger of while unpacking (totally my fault!) they were kind enough to give me ideas to fix it. Just a great transaction. Thank you.

11. I joined Sakhmet's split for a tawny basic Shoshon head. A super communicative seller. I was given updates throughout the whole split transaction (layaway, shipment and provided photos of the head). Sakhmet is really a great split host. Highly recommended split host/seller! :thumbup Thank you for the smooth transaction!

12. ☆☆♡SUPER POSITIVE !!♡☆☆
      I bought a pair of Luts boots from Sakhmet, who was very gracious & helpful to deal with. Sakhmet was efficient, shipping the boots quickly & safely, and they arrived in a week. I am very happy with my purchase; although vintage they look new, and they fit my doll very well.
      Thank you, Sakhmet!:3nodding:

13. I bought a Dollmore red wig from @Sakhmet. Communication was swift and friendly. The wig arrived quickly, well-packed and as described. Overall, a very smooth transaction. I’d happily do business with Sakhmet again. Highly recommended.

14. I purchased a Soom Migma from @Sakhmet . She was shipped immediately and seller was very friendly. The doll was package well, and arrived without damage. This was a great transaction.

15. I bought a Withdoll Priscilla from @Sakhmet. The communication was excellent, and the doll was superbly packaged. Sakhmet even went out of the way to make it easier for me to reassemble the doll upon arrival. A very thoughtful seller, and I am more than pleased with my doll. Thank you very much. ^^

16. I purchased a wig from Sakhmet and they were very friendly and always kept me updated, shipping was fast, and the wig was packed nicely. Thank you again!! :)

17. I purchased a gray Iplehouse EID body from @Sakhmet (for a friend), and my friend was absolutely delighted with the body. It was shipped promptly and arrived quickly in excellent condition. Thank you so much!

18. Positive Feedback!

Had a great transaction with Sakhmet. They communicated fast and were fun to chat with. Very understanding of issues that cropped up, and let me know when the package arrived.

Thank you!

19. Sakhmet graciously agreed to selling me their Nyx/Ariadoll hybrid doll to me on layaway. The doll arrived safely and was packaged in a really ingenious way - in my opinion. I definitely recommend this seller!