1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakuli

Jan 15, 2008

1. please, leave your feedback ://>
      Thanks! <3
    2. Sold a doll head to Sakuli, paid promptly and let me know when she got it. Perfect buyer, thank you :)
    3. She has made up several heads mias, his work is perfect and wonderful. I am very satisfied with her, his professionalism and for that she is a responsible and charming person
    4. Makeup my Shiwoo Chrno.
      Artist wonderful, friendly and very professional, thanks!
    5. Sakuli is an incredible customizer!! I love her work <3

I commissioned her two make ups. The comunication was great, she kept me very informed and she worried about getting just what I wanted.

She is very professional, her work is just perfect and I couldn't be happier.
    6. Rate the overall transaction: Positive!! ++++ ^_____^

She has makeup my SDKun (she had a perfect job :D :D )

Professional and friendy ^^

Sakuli, thank you very much!
    7. Makeup my Breakaway and my Moon soon. Professional and friendy, she had a perfecf job, she is a fantastic artist :D
      Thanks Sakuli!!!! :aheartbea
    8. I'm totally in lovw with Sakuli's make up!
      She maked up my Sweet from Leeke, and I'm waiting for another make up
    9. She done make-ups for three of my dolls and I really love her works!

She's kind, patient and meticulous and fast to shipp when she finish the work ^^

Some pics for example ^^

School A

Unoa Sist
    10. Fantástico trabajo, maquillaje para mi Aya, preciosa y magnífica, gracias por todo! :****
    11. Sakuli did a faceup for my dolls, she is an excellent make up artist.

I'm very satisfied.
    12. I sold a CH body to Sakuli, and not only did she pay promptly, she was very patient when I had issues with getting to the post office. Excellent to do business with!
    13. I bought an unoa body from sakuli. she's very friendly and patient!! it was a pleasure to deal with her.
    14. Sakuli bought DZ Floy from me. She's really friendly. :)
      All the transaction is so smooth.
      Thanks! :aheartbea
    15. I bought Minimee Ryutarou head from Sakuli. I was really happy to deal with her. She is very Friendly, and all was OK.
      Thank you a lot. :)
    16. She did de makeup and the custom elf ears to my Shiwoo. She is so nice and very talented and professional :)
    17. I bought a DZ Floy from Sakuli, and everything was wonderful!!

She helped me arrange a layaway, and kept in great contact until it was finished. She answered all my questions, and let me know as soon as she had sent him. I was also suprised by how quickly he arrived! I had him in 7 days. She was a very friendly seller, comunnication was stellar, and everything arrived in perfect condition. A wonderful transaction overall.

Thank you Sakuli!
    18. I bought Sakuli's CH body, and I am very happy with the whole transaction...she is a great seller.

19. Bought a MNM female body from Sakuli, good response time and fast/secure shipping, and the doll sized cookies were a very cute and nice touch <3