1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakura_LH

Oct 4, 2007

1. bought a wig from Sakura_LH very pleasant transaction. I would buy from her again!

2. Just finished a trade with Sakura_LH.
      Very good communication.
      thank you so very much.

3. Sakura purchased a Soom outfit and shoes set from me. Her communication is excellent and payment was quick, thank you once again for a very pleasant transaction!

4. I bought glass eyes from Sakura and it was a very pleasant transaction.
      Item was as described, great communication, great all around ^^
      Thanks!

5. Sakura bought a soom Eliv cloak from me and it was a really good experience transacting with her! Thank you so much!

6. Sakura bought a puki Poseidon from me. She is very pleasant to deal with and was quick to respond and pay. Good buyer!

7. Sakura _LH bought some eyes from me, and transaction was smooth. Sakura was very friendly and responded quickly to all PMs. And payment was sent when promaised! I'm very pleased with this transaction. Thanks again!

8. Sakura_LH bought a Skoll cloak from me and was lovely to deal with - very communicative and friendly and let me know as soon as it arrived - thanks so much! :)

9. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Sakura_LH. Communication was quick and friendly as always. Fast shipping too, and the eyes arrived in perfect condition, thank you! :)

10. I sold an Soom Teenie Gem outfit to Sakura_LH. It was a great transaction; she even did the research to find me a trade partner for another of my outfits, leading to happy transactions all around! She was communicative, paid promptly, and was very patient. Would definitely recommend, thank you very much! :D

11. I bought a fairyland puki wig from Sakura. It was great transaction, friendly communication, and a very fast shipping.

Thank you :)

12. Sakura bought both Bygg and Beyla shoes from me, and everything went perfectly.

Paid immediately, excellent and friendly communication, very nice and patient. Definitely recommended!

Thank you so much <3

13. Traded her Volks Midori in Preschool outfit for my Soom MD Glati outfit. Despite me having no prior feedback as a seller/trader she was very friendly and patient. Everything went very smoothly, I definitely recommend her.

14. I bought a set of Cupid Faceplates from Sakura LH. They are the sweetest things! She was fast with her communication. And shipped everything out really fast. Definitely recommended!!!

15. Sakura purchased a Soom outfit from me :] Communication was excellent, payments were quick and she was very patient~
      I'd love to work with her again!!

Thank you!

16. Sold a doll outfit to Sakura, great to deal with! Paid extremely fast and communication was great. Thanks again!

17. I bought a Puki faceplate from Sakura and it was a pleasure dealing with her. Her communication was excellent, all went very smooth and I highly recommend her ! Thanks again !

18. bought a puki mermaid body. perfect transaction. awesome price, awesome speed and great communication! :aheartbea

19. Sakura_LH bought a pair of Yo-Tenshi wings from me and for the entire time she has been very polite.
      She also let me know as soon as the items arrived. Thank you very much! :XD:

20. Sakura_LH bought yo-sd optional hands and some outfits/shoes for yos. She was very pleasant to deal with, all of her communications were fast and friendly. She paid really quickly and let me know when the package arrived. I would highly recommend her.