1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sakurafubuki

Feb 20, 2009

1. Please leave me some feedback if you've completed a transaction with me. Thank you so much~! :)

2. Bought a wig from sakurafubuki. Smooth transaction. The communication was excellent, she answered PMs quickly and confirmed the information with much patience.

3. Bought a wig from sakurafubuki, quick communication & fast delivery. Much ♥

4. Bought a wig is awesome great for my character!!! Thanks! Great everything, great seller!

5. Sakurafubuki bought a Volks SDC from me. Her contact/communication was excellent and she paid very quickly. Let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thank you for such a smooth transaction. - Barb in MA

6. I purchased a Leeke wig from sakurafubuki and I have to say, she was a very great seller; very professional and kind :)

7. I Purchased an Angell Studio Gabriel from Sakurafubuki, Transaction went AMAZING!!! She responded quickly to all my PMS and questions. She shipped my package 1 day after i payed and i received it in 4!!! A++++++++ person on DOA!!!! Very Professional and very nice!!! I hope we can do business again!

8. I purchased a wig from sakurafubuki and the transaction was wonderful. Quick and friendly emails, the wig was well packaged, and arrived in great condition. I would definitely purchase from her again!

9. I bought a dollfie dream head from sakurafubuki, she was super nice and helpful and helped me through my first doll. So I will definitely buy from her again if I ever get the chance.

10. purchased a lovely wig from sakurafubuki. It was packaged carefully and communication was great.

Thank you,
      Zenna

11. I bought a wig from her. She's was a wonderful seller! I'd buy from her again. Anytime!