1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sakuraharu

Aug 6, 2009

1. Sakuraharu bought a set of eyes from me and was an absolute peach about the whole sale. Was prompt with payment and was very good with communications. I highly recommend this person to anyone who is looking to sell to her

2. I sold a White Luster Sylva head to sakuraharu. Quick payment and communications! An overall excellent transaction. Thank you very much!

3. sakuraharu purchased a pair of Ethereal Angels Gumdrops eyes from me, and it was a perfect transaction in every way! Thank you so much, pleasure doing business with you. : )

4. Lovely repeat transaction with sakuraharu, who bought an SD outfit from me -- as always, wonderful and speedy communication, lightning-fast payment, and follow-up to let me know the package arrived safely. I would do any size of business with sakuraharu any time, anywhere! :love :love :love

5. Thank you to sakuraharu for a positive transaction! Great communication and fast payment for doll eyes; I would gladly do business again in the future with her as either a seller or buyer. :)

6. Sakuraharu bought a Soom Chrom from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, I didn't just have a pleasant transaction with an efficient and responsible buyer, but a lovely and friendly exchange with a sweet person. Highly recommend!

7. Sakuraharu bought my modified Black Cherry Aishat head in Fresh skin. The transaction went very smoothly and I would recommend them as a buyer to anyone :)

8. sakuraharu bought a couple items from me - she was quick to pay and was pleasant to deal with! Would highly recommend and would love to business with her again. Thank you! <3

9. Sakurahaku bought a little lot of dollheart accessories from me. She was fantastic through and through, I can't recommend her enough! Thank you!

10. Sakuraharu bought a headback from me and let me know when it arrived. Excellent buyer!

11. I sold a Unoa faceplate to sakuraharu and I could have asked for a better buyer. Fast payment, great communication, and the patience of a saint :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome transaction.
      ~Anthony

12. I sold a pair of Dollheart shoes to sakuraharu. Communication and payment were quick and it was a great transaction. Thanks again!

13. Sakuraharu bought a set of loongsoul hairpins from me. payment was fast and communication was excellent. a pleasure to work with!

14. sakuraharu purchased doll shoes from me, and it was a great transaction! Communication was quick and pleasant, payment arrived promptly, and she let me know when the shoes arrived and left feedback. Thanks for a perfect transaction :D

15. sakuraharu bougt wig and dress from me and it was perfect transaction, definitely recommend! thank you!

16. I sold Synthetic mohair wigs to sakuraharu and all was really perfect with a really nice communication and a very fast payment. Thank you very much !!

17. sakuraharu purchased a pair of Dollheart shoes from me.
      It was an overall excellent transaction!
      Thanks!

18. Sakuraharu purchased dress from me. She was great to deal with. All was fast and perfect! Wonderful transaction! Thanks you ♡

19. Sakuraharu purchased some Enchanted eyes from me. She was always very friendly and paid promptly, all-around a great buyer! Thanks again!

20. Sakuraharu bought handmade dress for EID and SID girls from me. Transaction is perfect! Fast communication and payment. Also she was kind enought to tell me that item has been arrived and everything is allright )
      Thank you:)