1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SakuraLee

May 16, 2008

1. SakuraLee bought part of a Dollheart fer from me. Great transaction. Fast payment and good communication. Couldn't have asked for a better buyer! Thanks so much again!

2. sakuralee is a really awesome and kind customer.
      She bought wigs from me, and nice to trade with.^-^

3. sakuralee is a very good friendly seller a++++++++
      i bought long socks and they are very well packaged and the shipping is very fast!!
      i recommend her !!
      thanks a lot ;)

4. I bought an MSD sized Dollmore outfit set from SakuraLee, who replied to my messages promptly and was very friendly in her communciation. Outfit arrived quickly and exactly as described in her sales thread. Great seller, would buy from again~

5. Yet again I bought an outfit from the truly awesome SakuraLee :D Transaction was great, outfit arrived in pristine condition and PMs were as usual friendly and she was quick to respond :):)

6. I bought an outfits from SakuraLee, she's very nice, very good transaction!! She send out very quickly, big thank you for this transaction :).

7. I bought a Dollmore sofa off SakuraLee, she kept me informed, and was very helpful and friendly. It was so well packed it took me ages to get into it!:lol: So naturally it arrived safely.
      I can highly recommend buying from SakuraLee

8. I bought a MSD skirt and top from SakuraLee and it was wonderful! Shipping was super fast and I always got a quick response.

Great transaction ^_^

9. perfect transaction with sakura lee! good comunication and speedy shipping!!
      THANK YOU!!!

10. Bought a pair of MSD boots from Sakuralee here and they arrived super fast! Awesome seller she is!

11. bought some sd jeans off sakura chan and they arrived very quickly,well packed and in lovely condition,many thanks,good seller

12. i mean sakuralee sorry

13. I bought three outfits from SakuraLee. Not only did they arrive in record time and beautifully packed but they are immaculate. I am very pleased with this transaction

14. I've bought a pair of dollfie sunglasses from SakuraLee and it was a very pleasant transaction. Thanks :)

15. SakuraLee bought a dusty rose set of hat and mañanita from me, and everything was perfect XD

Lovely buyer, super fast payment, excellent communication, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Sakura again ;)

Thanks so much! <3

16. I did a free face-up commission for SakuraLee and she was very patient and incredible to communicate with! She is such a kind person and I would highly recommend her. :)

17. She was excellent to deal with throughout the entire transaction. I was a bit of a pest with questions (if I do say so myself, and I do), she answered every time and is one of the nicest people I've met here.

I highly recommend dealing with SakuraLee anytime. Great person and wonderful seller here at DoA!!

Item was lovingly packed and arrived as described and Very quickly. :kitty1

5 Stars for SakuraLee!! :cheer RAH, RAH, RAH!!!

~ecstatic buyer
      :chocoberry

18. SakuraLee bought a doll dress from me~ Great communication, fast payment! I highly recommend her! ^ ^
      Thanks!

19. SakuraLee brought her Gentle Soori from me via 3 month layaway. She was very prompt to pay each month and would always email me to let me know when she had made a payment. She was lovely to correspond with and I would not hesitate to recommend her as a buyer. Thanks SakuraLee :)

20. SakuraLee bought a wig from me. Fast payment and great transactions! Very nice to deal with! Thank you very much! :)